The end

You walked up to the pretty hill, a beautiful scenery behind the grey tombstone. "Hey," you'd smile as you crouched in front of the grave. You held blue flowers in your hand. On one of the flowers was a silver ring with a navy jewel on top. Next to the tombstone was all sorts of gifts from the village. After hearing about your friends death, everyone was shocked. The whole village seemed to be down. Megumi helped a lot of people and was well known; so in respects, they payed his grave a visit and left some gifts behind.

"I know— I was trying to keep you alive all this time. But now you're here..." you chuckled nervously, gazing at the flowers in your hand. "Reviving you would be almost impossible. And if it were, it'd take a long while. I began to to think about it. You'd be upset if you came back to life, huh? Upset that this entire time I was worried about you, stressed about you. But now you're somewhere better, and enjoying yourself peacefully." You held the flowers that were in your hand tighter. "I realized that I was being selfish by trying to force you back into this world you weren't even fond of. The world that brought you so many troubles, yet you still smiled and enjoyed yourself. Oh—and worried about me all the time." You laughed softly to yourself.

"You were right about some things. I did end up falling for Sukuna. We're...sorta together now? It's hard to explain. I like to believe I've made life at the palace a bit more easier on the other people. No worries though! I'm perfectly safe. If anything, I may never have to worry about being in danger again? Everyone who works here pledged their life to me...thankful that I made their life easier? I mean it wasn't my intent to gain their devotion, but I mean I'll welcome it I guess?" You hummed thinking back to how everything went.

"Oh, but speaking of! I'm pretty sure I'll be living here for...a while. So this isn't our final goodbye! I..uh.. I brought something. That gem promise we made back in the day got us in a lot of trouble, huh? But since your gem is missing, I have something else for us. Here." You took the ring off of the flower, and placed it on his grave. "I wish I would've thought of this before you went..uh, underground. That way I could've seen your face one last time and place the ring on your finger." You wanted to tear up realizing you don't even have a visual of him; just his face from memory.

"I have one too." You brought your hand up from the flowers, showing off the ring on your pinky. It was the same ring, but the gem was your favorite color instead of navy. "On the silver part, the words 'forever' are engraved. We'll forever be friends. Even though our spirits are no longer together on this earth, we'll always be friends Megumi...you'll always be in my memories." You smiled fondly before placing the blue flowers onto the grave. "I love you... and hey! Don't go fighting whatever being is up there! Be kind and make sure to tell them I said hi!"

You gazed at the grave one more time before standing up. "I'll see you again...sooner or later. Wait for me, okay?"

You said the same words he said to you all those years ago.

"(Y/n)! Master Sukuna is looking for you! Your friend is here to make you a new outfit!" Mei would call out to you. You turned around, the wind dancing in your [enter hair type] hair. Akria and Itadori stood next to Mei. "C'mon! I can't wait to try the food you made!" Itadori would smile brightly. "Please, you're just looking for an excuse to avoid Nobara's wrath!" Akira giggled and Itadori looked away nervously.

As odd as it may be, this was your home now.

"Coming! And don't eat all the food this time, Itadori!"

You quickly turned around to wave goodbye to Megumi's grave. And with that, you turned back around and walked over to your friends.

Soon you would meet up with your lover.

You'll never forget what you've been through. You've had ups and downs. But one thing you do know is that you'll always remember this as your LightLoft Memory.

——the end——-

Annnd, that's it! Thank you for reading this book! I appreciate every one of you and I hope you enjoyed this story!

Especially you og people who I noticed came from my last book

[ you know who you are ;)
[if you're new, don't go read that other book it's bad. I hold in the urge everyday to delete it.
[buuut you can check out my new story I just published, a Tamaki fic!

Anyways, thank you for this journey! Cya in my next book~!

.

.

.

Wait. You're still here?

.. allow me to tell you a quick story before we part?

Ahem~

It's a story many sorcerers of today know about. The girl who won the curses heart. They wedded—happy with their marriage. The queen of curses was a woman who could deal with the brashness of the king.

Her name was Sukuna (Y/n).

Less than three years of being together; all of the gems from the memory tree were collected. War broke out amongst the palace where the queen and king rested at. Satoru Gojo went head-to-head in blood streaming battle with Ryōmen Sukuna. A man by the name of Yuuji Itadori who had consumed all of the gems stepped into the battle as well. He gave the final hit to the king, the king falling down.

It's told that Yuuji actually protected the queen during the battle. Along with two girls—one who was seventeen and other who was fifteen. Despite their age—they were strong enough to hold off some of the strongest cursed energy users. A woman by the name of Nobara fought alongside the two. She was a newfound warrior and fought to help the Queen. Another newfound warrior by the name of Inumaki Toge helped alongside as well. It didn't take long for them to fall into the bloodshed of the battle.

Yuuji was to be executed on spot by his own mentor, Satoru Gojo. The king was down and it was the perfect moment. The queen was against the idea. It's told she used her strongest trick to push Yuuji out of Satoru's reach. By doing this; she had interfered.

She began running over to her husband, Ryōmen, despite his refusal. Satoru had a mission to complete, though. He wouldn't allow anyone to get in the way.

And so he took a nearby weapon and threw it.

Impaled by the weapon—the queen fell down.

The king was enraged.

He took in a final form; four arms and stronger than before

Chaos broke out—but despite all of his efforts, he was sealed away by the sorcerers once again. The last thing he saw was his wife reaching out for him, yelling his name in a desperate cry.

The king had vowed to make the sorcerers pay in another life.

It's told everyone died on the battlefield. No one has ever said otherwise.

Reincarnation; something magical.

A new era; that's where he reincarnated in. One of his many fingers found and consumed by a boy named Yuuji Itadori. The named seemed familiar—not to mention he looked familiar.

"Where are the women?! The children?! Where is...where is...she..?"

His first words after gaining complete consciousness—already looking for the woman he once lost. The curse decided he'd look for her while on his rein of terror. Too many obstacles in his way to get anything done.

A sad story, isn't it?

Oh well. See you later~