Chapter 34

Chapter name: blue carvings
————————-
—————
———
——

Mahito yanked you up from the ground and moved your body roughly to the left. Your world seemed to spin before he harshly banged you against the same metal bars that kept him from you. Gasping out in pain, your back ached horribly along with the back of your head.

"Ah~ what a pretty expression." Mahito would compliment as he still held you harshly against the metal poles. All you could do was glare at him harshly before he spoke again.

"I suppose this isn't enough." Mahito mumbled to himself as if he were a kid experimenting with objects. Mahito gripped your top arms before pushing you onto the ground. Shoot, it was less of a push and more of a throw. Your body skid against the cold ground before landing against another cell's bars. It felt like you were thrown into a hard cold large bell. Some of the bars digging into your skin deeper. "Ugh! Fuck!" You yelped out in pain. All you could feel was the throbbing ache your body felt. Your head began to feel whoozy and your focus was on your hand that laid next to your head. You felt a warm liquid fall down from your forehead and crimson colors on the ground. The smell of iron made you sick; reminded you of the gory sight of your friend's dead corpse. But now wasn't the time for that. Your eyes darted towards the stairs—but it'd be foolish to try and make that run. You were scared. So scared. Your body was shaking from how anxious you were. What do you do? You wanted to escape quickly. Could you throw a punch and try and fight? No, what if he gets angry or easily deflects it?

You had to think of a plan.

And soon..you did. You'll have to suffer a bit longer, but with this plan, you can escape alive.

"Eh? I guess it takes time for the reaction to happen." Mahito sighed before walking over to you and yanking you up. You put back the urge to curse and scream at him. You held back the tears that wanted to fall oh so badly. Placing your hands on his chest, you tried to pry him away. "Stop- let me go—Mahito!" Instead of acting out and just trying to throw hands you decided to think about this more carefully. You didn't know what this man was like. You knew that he was stronger than you. You also knew he didn't mind the thought of killing you, so you wouldn't risk it. Not to mention he seemed a bit psychotic. While it doesn't seem like he intends to kill you with this plan he was trying to do—it doesn't mean he won't hesitate to end your life if you annoyed him. He pushed the crate against the stone wall and sat you down on the crate. He helped you lean against the wall, you wincing upon your back that was probably bruised horribly. With your right arm you pushed him back so he wouldn't be so close but he only took a step forward.

'Dont freak out..stay calm..don't get angry..stay calm'

It was hard to remind yourself at this point. One wrong move and everything can be at risk. And well, everything being your life. You were still scared. How you wish Sukuna would magically pop up, and save you from this.

He'd probably laugh at this situation, wouldn't he? You doubt he even cares for you. Why are you thinking about him in this situation?

"Thank you for not fighting back. Well, until just now." He'd smile as he sat below you. His hands were on your knees that were hidden by your dress. Thankfully your dress stopped his skin from touching yours. "Let me leave." You sternly said but Mahito shook his head. It took all you had to suppress your anger and beat the shit out of him. Not like you'd stand a chance, anyways.

"Don't give me that expression. I'm sorry~ but I wanted to see what this would do." Mahito explained as his hands slid up from your knees and laid against your stomach.