50 || Chicken

Chapter visuals ^

Song: BROCKHAMPTON - Ginger (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

"Why do I have to do this?"

"Because I said so."

I narrow my eyes at Marco and flop down onto the mat. "I don't see how doing push up's is gonna help me fight my attacker."

He crosses his arms and stares down at me.

"Oh no!" I gasp dramatically. "That man is coming at me with a knife. Let me just drop down and do fifty push ups because that's gonna scare him away." I deadpan, the sarcasm clear as day in my voice.

Marco stares back at me, unimpressed but I'm not done proving my point.

"I could just grab my gun and shoot them in the head. Easy peasy. No need for all this exercise." I say motioning to the gym that I've been training in for the past hour.

"Get up." Is all Marco says and I know he's getting sick of me. But the feeling is mutual.

I lay my head back and cross my arms under my head. "No thanks, I'm good right here." I sing song, shutting my eyes.

"Get up or I'm calling Capo."

My eyes snap open and I instantly get up glaring at Marco. Why was he always such a hard ass?

Was he seriously stopping so low as to tell on me? The only reason his threat is working right now, is because I didnt feel like seeing Alessio.

Don't get me wrong Alessio hasn't been acting any different since the events of yesterday. But that was precisely the problem. He didn't bring it up nor act differently. He simply went about his day like what we did yesterday was normal.

But to me? It was the furthest thing from normal.

I had never experienced anything like that. But I couldn't bring it up in fear of Alessio seeing just how big of a deal yesterday's sexual escapade was for me.

After going into his bathroom to clean himself up, Alessio had buried himself in his work and I had retreated back to my bedroom where I took a long hot bath as I did the one thing I shouldn't have. Overthinking everything.

And to further prove how it changed nothing I fell asleep in my bed, but I woke up in Alessio's. Meaning nothing about our situationship changed.

Breakfast this morning was also the same. He was nothing but sweet and so normal, telling me that yesterday's erotic adventure was nothing new to him.

However the same could not be said for me.

I had never experienced anything so... dirty and lewd. Nor did I picture Alessio to be so... bold and daring.

It made me realize that Alessio and I were no where near equals when it came to sexual experiences.

Alessio was experienced and I was merely faking it.