7 - catch ups

^^ swimwear Gio wears later on ^^

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

^^ swimwear Gio wears later on ^^

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Woah.." Grace said, shocked. Ellie and Hudson stared at me as I filled them in on what Trent told me about why he left as we ate breakfast. "It was kind of my fault. So I can't be mad at him." I tell them over the sounds of Aria singing in the living room.

"He did what he thought was right at the time. And he was. I would've stayed because of my love for him and lost myself. Plus, I got that angel because he left. So I'd never wish anything different." I say, pointing at Aria.

"So you're going to his show?" Hudson asked and I nodded. "Yeah might as well."

He smiles. "Can we come? I've always wanted backstage treatment with one of the biggest stars!" Ellie yells out which makes us all laugh. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you all come too."

"Oh I definitely need a new outfit. One that says 'I'm very much single and looking for a hot piece of country boy ass'!" Ellie jokes as Aria comes running in. "Auntie Ellie, that's a BAD WORD!"

"Oh sweetie, one day you'll realise that Auntie Ellie speaks pure facts." She jokes with my daughter as the entire room erupts into laughter.

We spend the rest of the day with each other. We took Aria to get ice cream and went swimming at the country club.

The next morning, I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing on the nightstand.

Hudson sent a message to your group..
Hudson: We're going out today! Taking the boat onto the lake. Meet me there at 10!

I looked at the time and realise it's 8am. So, reluctantly, I drag myself out of bed and wander into Aria's room. "Wake up, Ree. We're going out on Uncle Hudson's boat soon." I speak softly but she shoots up.

"Okay! Momma you make the food, I'll pick out my swimsuit!" She spits out excitedly making me laugh. "Okay, Ree."

As ordered, I head down and make pancakes as the front door swings open. "Morning, Romano." Grace calls as she walks into the kitchen. She really is stunning.