12 - wild night

Ellie took Aria home with her later that evening, whilst the rest of us piled into a car and headed straight for the nightclub.

"So I spoke to Andrew.." Trent started, the three of us looking at him with curiosity. "I decided to move back here. To Hayfields. California just isn't home."

A huge smile landed on my face and Grace and Hudson told him how happy they were. "You're doing this for you, right? No one else?" I asked Trent. I didn't want him to move back here just for me. It had to be something he would do for himself.

"I decided a few days ago, I promise." He reassured me as the car came to a stop. "Trent?" Grace asked.

"Yeah?"

"Just..promise me something?" Grace added, making Trent turn his body to look at her. "Don't leave again. Not like before. Because it hurt all of us. Especially Giovanna. You broke her. And I'll be damned if I let her feel like that again. Seeing her like that, that hurt more to the rest of us than you leaving without saying goodbye." She warned seriously.

"I promise." Trent told her, both of them smiling at each other as Hudson chuckled. "Okay. Now that's over with, can we go inside?"

All of us laughed as we piled out the car. We turned the corner to the entrance of the club as the clicking and flashing instantly overwhelmed me.

Paparazzi.

"Shit.." Trent whispered, looking at the rest of us. Grace and Hudson walked in front of Trent and I, blocking a lot of the shots.

"Who's the mystery girl, Trent!?" One person called, snapping pictures as his hand outstretched, grabbing my arm.

I immediately turned to look at the man, trying to pull my arm out of his grasp. But his grip tightened, bombarding me with questions. My eyes scanned around me when they landed on Trent who just realised I wasn't by his side.

Anger washed over his features as he came running back over. "Get your hands off her." He hissed, shoving the guy backwards as he let go of his grip on me. Trent wrapped his arm around me as he quickly escorted me inside.

"Shit, are you ok?" He asked worried, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm fine. Let's just enjoy tonight, ok?" I flash him a smile, making the tension in his body visibly relax as we headed over to our section where Hudson and Grace were already sipping on their drinks.

"I don't know how you do it, man." Hudson chuckled deeply. "That shit is crazy."

Trent shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know either man. I didn't expect so many of them to be here." He spoke to us, picking up his drink and downing some of it. "Let's just focus on having fun tonight, ok?" I tell everyone as the conversation quickly moves on.

A few too many drinks down, Hudson and Grace had decided they should 'call it a night'. It was pretty clear what they'd be up to somewhere. So now it was just Trent and I, my head resting on his shoulder as his hand sat on my thigh. We were just laughing and reminiscing.

That was until one song came on that made me sit bolt upright. "Oh, you are so dancing with me tonight!" I wiggle my eyebrows at him, gripping his hand as I drag it in the direction of the crowded dance floor.

"Fineee." He sighed, big smile on his face as we both walked down to the dance floor. I held his hand as I guided us through the crowd onto a small space on the floor. My arms wrapped around his neck as our bodies swayed together to the upbeat song.

He looked down at me, his hands slowly travelling down my back until they took their rightful place gripping onto my hips. I let one of my hands travel up into his hair, returning the intensity of his stares as our bodies moved together.

I closed my eyes, tilting my head back as I sang out the words to the chorus, feeling Trent's eyes on me the entire time. Suddenly, I felt his hand grip the back of my head, pulling it back up to face his. He smashed his lips down onto mine, pulling me impossibly closer to him by my waist.

I didn't even need a second to reciprocate the hunger fuelled kiss. My hands tugged on his hair slightly, making him release a low growl into the kiss before pulling away, the both of us catching out breaths. "You're driving me crazy, Gee.." he grumbled into my ear, making my stomach fill with butterflies once again.

I saw his eyes flicker to our right before he rolled his eyes. "Someone was recording us..shit!" He spoke in my ear over the loud music. I grabbed his face, pulling him to look at me. "So? Let them. It won't stop me from doing this.." I say, pulling him back down into a kiss.

It was shorter than the last one, just to show him that I didn't care anymore. Let the world talk. As long as I had him, I didn't care who saw. He shook his head, chuckling as I laughed along with him.

"Want to head out?" He asked me, his finger tracing across the bare skin of my collarbone as I nodded in agreement. It was late, very late. So we decided to call it a night and head home.

As the car pulled up outside my house, we both slowly walked up the long driveway to the front door. I pulled out my keys, leaning against the door as I looked up at him. His hands rested on the door either side of my head, trapping me in with his body as he looked back down at me.

"I had fun tonight." He whispered, sending butterflies through my stomach. Instinctively, I pulled my lower lip in between my teeth, biting down on it. I watched as Trent's eyes flickered down to it before he closed his eyes, pressing his forehead against mine. I could feel his chest pressing up against mine as my eyes closed too.

"Stay here tonight.." I whispered, making his head pull back enough to look at me. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded in agreement.

"Stay.."

No words!!I guess I'll let the next chapter speak for itself

No words!!
I guess I'll let the next chapter speak for itself.
Enjoy! And prepare yourself!