21 - homecoming

Start with aria running over to them.
Trent takes her to put in car.
Antonio apologises, says he can see we're both happy.
Trent stops outside house on way home. About 5 min walk.
Says how he bought it. Staying here. Had to go to Cali to sort his house there, but then he'd be here forever.

"MOMMA!" Her deafening excitement shrieking through Antonio's house as she sprints towards me. I lift her up, spinning her around as she giggles. "Hey, Ree. Oh I've missed you!" I feather kisses on her face. "Have you been good for Uncle Toni?" I ask her and she nods.

"We went on the boat, and camped in the backyard. We ate ice cream by a fire too!" She rambled and I smiled down at her.

Antonio appeared at the end of the hallway, scratching the back of his neck as his eyes landed on me. I haven't spoken to him since our fight last week. We're both too stubborn for our own good.

"Hey baby, why don't you go get in the car with Trent?" I say to Aria as she happily hope down and runs to Trent, her hand clasping his as they walk out to the car.

Without saying anything, Antonio walks over to me, pulling me into his chest as his arms wrapped around my shoulders. I reciprocate his embrace, hugging around his chest as he sighs.

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to protect you. But Hannah made us watch the awards on tv. And I hear the way he talks about you, even to the entire country. I know you're happy. And that's all I've ever wanted.." he apologises, making a big smile form on my face.

"It's ok. I forgive you.." I respond, making him relax more. I pull out of our hug, grabbing Aria's small bag from the ground as I smile up at Antonio. "I love you, you know that right?"

He smiles down at me, ruffling my hair. "I know. I love you too Gio." He says as he watches me walk out the door.

I put Aria's bag in the trunk along with our own before sliding back into the passenger seat. "Let's go home.." I happily sigh up at Trent as he beams down at me.

"Home it is." He chuckled before pulling away.

I spent the entire car ride talking to Aria that I didn't really pay attention to where we were going. That was until the car came to a stop down a street five minutes away from our house.

"Why are we stopping? I thought we were going home?" I ask confused, but Trent is still beaming down at me with a cheesy smile. "See that house there?" He points to my right as my eyes follow him.

Trent swung a set of key around his index finger as my eyes trailed along a 'sold' sign. "You want to check out my new house?" He chuckled deeply as my eyes widened. "You got a house!? Here in Hayfields??" I excitedly ask as he nods in agreement. "No way!" I squeal out as I hop out the car, running round to pull Aria out too.

The three of us walked down the relatively long driveway, taking in the sight of the beautiful modern house sitting in front of us. "Who's house is this?" Aria asked Trent curiously as he squeezes her little hand which tightly held his. "Mine, princess. I decided to move back here. So I never have to leave again." He tells her, making my heart swell with love and adoration for this man.

He unlocks the grand door, pushing it open to reveal a fully furnished house. It was very modern and elegant, but homey. Replicating the same feel to it as Trent's house in California. It was perfect. He took us on a tour, with most of the rooms being on the first floor. Including a very big guest bedroom which he promised would be reserved purely for Aria. No one else. The only upstairs part was in the centre of the house.

A staircase at the back of the house leads you up to the grand master bedroom. It has a huge walk in closet to the left, and a white tiled bathroom to the right. "And this room..this room is reserved for you." He whispers in my ear. I turn and smirk to him. "Where will you be sleeping then, cowboy?" I tease, making him roll his eyes playfully.

"We won't be doing much of that." He shakes his head in amusement as he heads back down to find Aria who was still in her 'new room'.

"And my personal favourite part.." he says, sliding the grand glass doors open to reveal a huge backyard. And I mean HUGE.

It had a big pool on the left, surrounded by some sun beds. But the grass stretched out so far it was hard to spot the end. It was just pure green grass, enclosed by thick trees which left no room for anyone to look in. With a few trees dotted around on the grass too, it just looked perfection.

Like a home.

"This is beautiful.." I whisper to him as he embraces me from behind, his head resting on my shoulder as we watch Aria run around the grass, the sunset glowing on us.

"I need to head out to California tomorrow for a few days. Finish up some paperwork on my old house there. Pack some of my things up and ship everything over here. My cars and stuff. But once I'm back here, Andrew assured me that my music won't be interrupted by my move. I can use a studio in Dallas which is owned my his friend. Plus, California doesn't have you." He smiles against my neck.

"True. You have written all your songs about me. So it might be a good career move to keep me around." I joke and he laughs, his chest vibrating against my back as I melt into his arms.

This right here? This was a moment I wanted to stay in forever.

Hey guys! He finally made the move!! But will it be plain sailing? You really don't want to miss the upcoming chapters

Hey guys!
He finally made the move!!
But will it be plain sailing? You really don't want to miss the upcoming chapters..
Please leave your feedback! It helps me out a lot.