16 - look the part

"No way!!" Ellie shrieks as I tell them about the awards, and the trip to LA. "Oh we definitely need to find you the perfect dress!" Grace chuckled as we walk into the most couture dress store around.

"Hey girls. It's been a while since you came by." Madison spoke, stepping out from behind the cash register. "I know!" Ellie said, pulling her into a brief hug.

"We need to find this girl a dress to wear to an A-List event. Something that says.." Grace paused for a second before waving her hand in the air. "..I'm dating the biggest country star in America and there's nothing you can do about it."

I roll my eyes playfully as Madison nods, her determined eyes showing she was completely on board with her mission for the afternoon.

An hour later and I'd tried on a few dresses. They were stunning. But just didn't quite hit the mark. I had no idea what you're supposed to wear to these things. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd ever be in this situation.

"Okay, just try this one on. It's a mixture of everything you've liked in the other dresses." Madison said confidently, pulling another one of her original dresses out of her collection.

Madison truly was talented. All the dresses here were hers. Made by her. And I can honestly say I've never seen dresses as beautiful as hers. My eyes instantly widened at the dress she hangs up in front of me.

After a minute, I took a step back in the white dressing room, admiring how beautiful I looked. As I stepped out the dressing room, everyone's eyes lit up.

"Damnnnn!" Grace sighed out, a huge smirk on her face as the light caught the deep red dress perfectly, letting it sparkle. "I think I have the perfect dress then." I chuckled.

We stopped at a few more stores on the way home, picking up some new summer pieces for the trip before they drop me off at home.

I carry my bags towards the house, pushing open the door as Aria's rapid feet sprint past me and down the corridor, her loud giggles piercing through the house.

"You can't run from meee." Trent called after her in a deep voice, running into my view as he stops in his tracks. "Hey, you." He flashes me a big smile as his eyes float down to the bags I was juggling.

He chuckled deeply, helping me carry them into the house. "Successful trip then?" He joked and I shrug. "A girl has to be prepared for things like this. You gave me a day and a half." I giggle, kissing him on the lips.

His hands gripped onto my waist as my back collided with the wall. My hands travelled up to his hair, tugging on his hair as he growled lowly into my mouth.

"Trent!! Come onnn!" Aria shouts from the other end of the house, making him hesitantly pull away from me.

He plants one brief kiss on the end of my nose before he starts running after Aria. "Pause that. We will carry on doing that later." He winked back at me before disappearing. I rolled my eyes, laughing to myself as I kick my shoes off.

After another hour, it was time for Aria to get ready for bed. I got her into her pyjamas, tucking her into bed as I placed a gentle kiss atop her head. "Sweet dreams baby girl. Momma loves you so much." I whisper as she gently yawns.

"More than pizza?" She asks sleepily, making me chuckle lowly. "More than pizza." I confirm the sentiment as Aria drifts off into a peaceful sleep.

I sneak out her room, taking one final glance at her before closing the door. Heading back to my room, I hear my bathroom door open. Trent walks into my room, towel wrapped around his waist as water drips down his perfectly defined body.

I'll never get bored of looking at him.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." He jokes, making me roll my eyes at him. "Well you told my baby that you weren't leaving again. So I'm hoping this.." I say, gesturing to his almost fully exposed body. "..will last longer than a picture would." I sigh seriously.

He smirks, walking slowly towards me. His fingers running through his wet hair. "Didn't anyone ever tell you it was rude to listen to other people's conversations?" His hand trailing under my sweater as they brush the bare skin of my lower stomach.

"Yeah..but you know I don't like following rules.." I whisper out, staring him deeply in his eyes as they changed emotions. They went from humour to lust at the sound of those teasing words falling from my mouth.

"Oh yeah?" He quizzed, sliding his finger along the waistline of my jeans. I nodded in agreement, gently biting down on my lower lip as I stood under his intense gaze.

"Fuck, Gee.." he grumbled as his eyes flicked down to my lips as he ran his hand through his hair again. "What?" I ask innocently, knowing the effect I was having on him.

"You know what you're doing." He looks down at me with those fiery eyes, his thumb pulling my lip out from in between my teeth. "So?...Why don't you do something about it?" I taunt him, returning his lustful gaze.

His mouth leans down, hovering over my ear as his hot breath flutters against my skin. "Because what I want to do to you would have you screaming in pleasure. And I'm sure you don't want to wake your daughter up.." he whispers huskily in my ear, making heat surge through my body.

I squeeze my legs together, trying to suppress the craving my body had for Trent at the sound of his words, but he chuckled when he noticed my actions. "Don't worry baby.." he growled. "We'll fly out to California tomorrow. We'll have a whole weekend for that." He smirks down at me before retreating into my closet to find some clothes he picked up earlier.

Asshole.

I tried teasing him, but he'll always end up flipping the table. He'll always end up in charge. In control. And, as much as it would irritate me, I wouldn't want it any other way.

Hey guys!

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Stick around for the trip to California. I promise you won't want to miss it! There will be some unexpected twists in our love story that has been smooth so far.

Any guesses?