31 - party the night away

The second the big group of us walk into the nightclub, the loud music hits you like a wave. The Italian club tunes instantly giving me flashbacks. All the summers we spent here, my brother and I, partying with our friends from back home.

"Put all the drinks on one tab tonight." Trent announced to the group as we settle round our tables. "It's all on me."

Chris says he'll go and order the first round and I offer to come with, considering I'm the only one here who can understand.

"buonasera, cosa posso offrirti? (Good evening, what can I get for you?)" the young man behind the bar asks looking at Chris, him looking confused which makes me laugh.

"Mi dispiace, non parla italiano. Ordinerò invece. (I'm sorry, he doesn't speak Italian. I will order instead.)" I tell the man, putting in our very large order, him saying they will send them all over to us.

As I get back to the table, one of my favourite songs come on as I smile at Trent. "Dance with me?" I smirk, my body already swaying to the music as he chuckles. "I can't dance as good as you." He laughs out and I roll my eyes playfully.

My eyes then float over to the next best thing. "Come on, Grace. My man won't dance with me. So it's just you and me." I tell her, grabbing her hand as I stare at Trent in the eyes. I grab my large drink off the table, downing it all in one before winking at him and walking down the steps with Grace.

You don't want to dance with me? Ok, let's see how long that lasts.

Grace and I make our way through the crowds as we stop at the centre of the dance floor. My eyes flick up to the private balcony where our tables are, and Trent's leaning against the railing. His eyes fixed on me.

Game on, Trent Donovan.

"Making him jealous?" Grace asks, giggling as I nod in agreement. "Oh girl, I've got you!" She laughs. At first, our bodies just sway to the music, our hands intertwined as we dance next to each other.

When I can feel Trent's eyes burning into me, Grace spins me around, my back now facing her. Our hands still linked, arms above our heads as my hips wind into her.

I can hear Grace laughing from behind me. "We've got ourselves a crowd." She says in my ear, still chuckling to herself as my eyes flicker up.

Trent's taking a sip of his drink, smirking as he shakes his head at me. Hudson's wide eyes fixed on Grace as we dance in such close proximity. A few of the guys chuckling and nudging them. And then there's Demi. Her eyes glaring down at me, clearly jealous of the eyes on us.

I simply send a wink her way before carrying on my dance. That is when I watch a guy approach me. "Vuoi ballare con me? (Do you want to dance with me?)" he asks, moving his body closer to me.

I stop dancing with Grace, taking a step back from the guy who stank of alcohol. "No grazie. Sono venuto qui con qualcuno. (No thank you. I came here with someone.)" I tell him. But he doesn't seem to take the hint as he continues to try and get me to dance with him.

Before I can even open my mouth to say anything more, a strong pair of hands grips my waist, spinning me around so I collide with a hard chest. The scent of him quickly making me realise who it was as his hands grip my face, crashing his lips down on mine.

The guy staggers away as I pull out of the lustful kiss, catching my breath. Trent's emerald eyes burning down at me as I smirk up at him. "Why do you have to be so damn attractive? It'd be much easier for me if guys weren't throwing themselves at you." He jokes with me, making me laugh as I wrap my hands around the back of his neck.

"Maybe you should've just agreed to dance with me." I say smugly, making him roll his eyes playfully. His hands rest on my hips as our bodies start swaying to the music.

My hips circle into his, his hands pulling my waist impossibly closer as our eyes never break eye contact. We both just look at each other with intensity.

I spin around in his grip, winding my hips into him again. Only this time, my back was pressed against his chest. One of his hands rested on my lower stomach whilst the other interlocked with one of mine, my arm lifting up as the back of my hand trailed over his neck.

"I'm starting to wish we stayed home." Trent growled in my ear, making me laugh as I felt his excitement beginning to grow against my ass.

I turn around as the song comes to an end, my mouth hovering over his ear as I let my fingers trail through his hair. "What's stopping you here?" I speak softly, letting him be the only one to hear it as he sighed deeply.

"Fuck Gee.." he grumbled, list burning in his eyes as he looked down at me again.

I simply kissed his neck before heading back up the stairs to our table where everyone one. Trent followed closely behind me, sliding into the booth next to me as I took a big gulp of my drink. I felt as if burned down my throat.

My mind was buzzing with thoughts of Trent. His hands roaming my body as we danced together. The way my name rolled off his tongue.

This was going to be a very long night.