13 - reconnect

After sending the car away he followed me inside, both of us kicking off our shoes at the front door. We headed up to my room, him sitting on my bed as I sat in front of the mirror wiping my makeup off from the night.

He just watched me with such adoration as I did this. "Are you really just going to stare me down?" I look at him through the mirror, smiling. "Yup. It's my favourite view. Have to admire it when I can." He said confidently, making me roll my eyes whilst laughing.

I walked into my closet, pulling out a black bralette and a pair of black shorts. "I have some clothes still here from the other night, I forgot to take them home." Trent called to me from my room as I walked back out. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that." I said, peeling the belt from round my waist as I draped it over the chair.

My fingers wrapped round my back, trying to figure out how to take my shirt off. Yes it was cute, but the back was just strings wrapped round in crosses. It was way too difficult to take off.

I turned in front of the mirror, trying to untie the bottom one, clearly struggling. Trent's deep laugh filled my room as he walked over to me. "How did you even put this on?" He asked. "With difficulty." I laugh back, his hands turning me round so my back was facing him.

I watched him in the mirror as his eyes were fixed on my revealed back, his fingers slowly tracing the silk ties. The warmth of his contact sending sparks through my skin as they wandered my back.

He grabbed the strings from the bottom of the bow I tied, slowly pulling them down to untie it. Trent's eyes flickered back up to mine through the reflection of the mirror. My hands dropped the change of clothes which was in them before slowly turning round to face him.

His fingers gripped around my waist once again, a spot which was meant for his touch only. I grabbed his shirt, pulling him down to me as I crashed my lips against his.

He instantly returned the same desire, hunger, passion I had. My fingers traced the buttons of his shirt, unbuttoning them one by one. I pull it from his perfectly chiselled body, throwing it to the ground as my fingers reexplore his chest. It was much more defined than it used to be, not that I'm complaining.

Trent's hands slowly peeled the silk shirt from my body, leaving me fully exposed on my top half. I tugged at the waistband of his pants, making him briefly pull away from our kiss which wasn't once broken.

"You're sure?" He whispered. "More than sure.." I replied, making him smirk.

With that, the rest of our clothes quickly disappeared as he lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist as my back soon collided with the soft sheets of my bed.

His hands gripped mine, pinning them above my head as his mouth explored my neck. I didn't hesitate to tilt my head, giving him all the access he wanted. His lips made their way to the one spot on my neck which always had me weak.

It was as if our bodies hadn't spent any time apart. He knew every inch of it. What it craved. As he feathered kisses on the nape of my neck, I bit down on my bottom lip, my breathing getting quicker and heavier.

He let go of my hands, his trailing down the side on my fully exposed body as his lips met mine once again. I felt Trent's hand stop at my lower stomach, tracing small circles above my centre which craved his touch.

His fingers slowly trailed down, circling round my sweet spot as my back instantly arched up against his body. He stroked it with his thumb as he let two fingers slip inside.

My eyes closed, feeling him feather kisses across my bare stomach as his hand did its work in between my legs. "Fuck Trent.." I moaned out lowly as his hands were moving slower now.

"Please.." I whispered out, craving more contact as he was obviously amused as he teased me. But that was all he needed. His hand left from in between my legs as he was about to enter.

But I had other plans.

I smirked up at him, thrusting my hips up as I flipped us over, my body straddling above his waist. My hands rested on his chest, his heart hammering against them as his smirk grew. I lowered myself down, my breath catching in my throat as my body adjusted to him.

His hands gripped firmly against my body as our bodies moved against each other. I leaned down, my lips colliding with his as the both of us visibly became closer to our edge.

My moans started to get louder as he flipped us over once again, Trent pinning me under his weight as he smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully at the fact he took over once again. Something he always used to do.

He did the work to bring me to my edge with him, riding out the highs before his body collapsed beside mine. I draped my leg over his, intertwining them as we both caught our breaths for a moment.

"That was.." I began, but he smirked down at me. "Was? We've got eight years to make up for.." he said, making me giggle as he smothered me with kisses again.

We spent our entire night reconnecting. It was such a familiar experience, yet so different from before. Before it was just filled with love, which was still perfect. But now? There was hunger. Desire. A completely new dynamic for us.

 A completely new dynamic for us

Well...
Please keep leaving comments and giving feedback on the story and where you think it's going!