Christening The House

Sunshine peeked through the large sliding glass doors, of a beautiful room. Two young boys were sleeping on the bed, Almost naked, limbs entangled intimately with each other, oblivious to the world, outside of their love bubble.

Kong opened his eyes, squinting as bright sunlight prickled his skin. Disoriented, he bolted upright and looked around, confused by the unfamiliar surroundings. The room was littered with cardboards, moving boxes and scattered furniture. The pungent smell of freshly applied paint filled his nose.

The sound of Arthit's soft snoring brought him to reality.

They move in together........

No more waiting for the weekend's to see each other. They will be together all the time as It was their own place, their home.

He smiled and greedily took in the sight of the beautiful boy lying beside him. Arthit was sleeping flat on his stomach, with his arms near his face wrapped tightly around the pillow. Kong love to watch him sleeping....he looks so peaceful and innocent while sleeping and Kong was looking forward to start his day, everyday with this beautiful sight from now on.

Arthit's head was turned toward kong on the pillow, with his mouth slightly open, and kong smiled, staring at his gorgeous face, Arthit really looks like an Angel.....and kong thanks heaven everyday, for sending him down here.... exclusively for himself.

The sunlight spotlighted the chocolate hues of Arthit's silky brown hair, and kong smiled fondly at the disheveled yet perfect state of his man before him. Unable to control himself, kong started running his hands softly through Arthit's hair. The ends tickled his palms and he leaned down to place a soft kiss on his pouty lips. Arthit squirmed slightly, licking his lips and digging his head deeper into the pillow. Kong paused for a moment, not yet ready for Arthit to wake up. He rarely got the chance to stare at him without him throwing a tantrum about it. Kong wanted to explore his body a little more as Arthit sleeps like a log.....dead to the world outside of his dreamland.

Kong dipped his face into Arthit's neck to place a small kiss on his collarbone. Kong closed his eyes and let himself breathe in the woodsy scent that defined his beloved Sun. Kong had never been drawn to anyone's natural scent before, and he could never get enough of Arthit's. Kong parted his lips to taste the creamy skin with his tongue. He tasted like salt, from their busy day spent lifting heavy boxes and furniture. They had both collapsed last night, too tired to even take a shower.

Kong was so elated to start this new faze of his life with Arthit. They took a week long leave to settle down in their New home. They worked non stop full day- yesterday, packing and shifting all the stuff from their separate rooms to their new home, together. And kong felt that their hard work was worth it, all of it, including the dull ache he is feeling in his muscles.

Arthit and him now officially living together.

This had been a long time coming and kong looked forward to building a life together with the Love of his life. possibly creating a family in their new home if they were lucky enough.

Kong continued his exploration of Arthit's exposed shoulders and back. He trailed kisses along his neck and shoulder blades, stopping to pay special attention to few cuts and wounds there....Arthit has slipped and scratched his back yesterday when he was lifting a very heavy box...all alone, stating that he doesn't want Kong to be too tired on the first night in their new home.

He was always this loving and caring for Kong but tries to hide this side of him, because of his shy nature.....ang Kong felt so special with the privilege, that he is the only one who gets to witness this sweet, loving side of Arthit.

Arthit always complaints about his pale skin and refined features, because usually people compliments him for his Beautiful looks and he doesn't like to be addressed as one.... He liked to be called as a handsome man, not a beautiful one. but for kong Arthit was handsomely beautiful and extremely sexy. He loves everything about Arthit, he was a epitome of perfection from head to toe in Kong's eyes.