Yes... It's Really you

Arthit's POV-----

I couldn't believe that Kong is here.... Right Infront of me. After all the years of thinking that I am crazy, crazy enough to hear a voice in my mind, as long as I can remember.

I accepted a long time ago that something was wrong with me when I get to know that I was the only one who can hear someone speaking to me, inside my head.

But I couldn't imagine my life without Kong... I can't go through a day without hearing his sweet melodious voice. I know he may be imaginary but I want him in my life, even though he only exist in my mind and not in real world but I was happy with him.

He was my friend....

My best friend.

With the passing years I realised that what I feel about Kong is different than friendship and much more stronger than that... I never felt a shiver running down my spine when someone else talk to me in a sleepy, husky voice but I feel those shivers chilling my bones when Kong do the same.

I love it when Kong looked at himself through the mirror, because I love to stare into his beautiful chocolate eyes and those plump lips. I... I couldn't say that to Kong, to stay in his bathroom and look at the mirror all day long, so I told him to move his bed closer to the window because from there I could see his reflection in the mirror which was attached to his wordrobe's door beside the window. And when Kong talked to me while lying in his bed, his half closed eyes casted towards the mirror, his sleep dazed voice awakening something deep inside of me which is slowly started to possess my whole existence.

It's been a whole year since I accepted to myself that I am deeply and irrevocably in love with Kongpob Suthiluck, the boy I can see and hear only in my mind. And that realisation frightened me to the core. I tried to find his location to meet him... But that's the only thing we both couldn't be able to talk about since forever. I don't even know where he lives... Not even his phone number nor his any social media accounts. These things always comes as a blank space in between our talks.

I tried to move on from him too... But I just couldn't. I was never interested in someone else not even a little bit. So... I was waiting for a miracle to happen which brings my love infront of me.

Kong was very very dipressed since his mom's death. He was there in the car with her at the time of the accident. He saw his mother dying infront of his eyes while he was struggling with his stuck seatbelt, crying and shouting for help. I saw it all through his eyes, I tried to stop him, slipping into a panic attack till the help arrived and he was pulled out of the car. I tried my best to be his strength, when he was feeling most vulnerable. After that day Kong became very silent, I was craving to hear his bubbly voice, chatting nonstop with me, his childlike giggles which always warms my heart. It took me almost two and a half months to bring my old Kong back.

And.... And that night when we talked last time, a week ago. He slept between out chatting, I could see him in the mirror as he has a habit of sleeping with his eyes partially open. He slept but I was starting at him... Sleep was far from my eyes and mind. Suddenly Kong started to moan in his sleep and my breath hitched hearing that sensual sound coming from his slightly parted lips. Slowly Kong started to touch himself and I couldn't take my eyes off of his hands, playing with his own sinfully gorgeous body. I tried to close the connection, I tried hard not to hear his torturous moans but all my efforts went in vain when my name slipped through his soft petal like lips. My brain was working too fast, as much as my fast beating heart.

Ohh... How much I wanted to raise my hand and touch him....

That was the first time I wanked myself while looking at him in my mind. My eyes tightly closed... Kong's sensual images behind my closed eyelids, my hands stroking my hard leanth... Faster and faster... Till I reached to the bliss.