A Drunken Night..,

ARTHIT’S POV------

The thick smoke and pounding music swarmed all around me. Everything was a blur except for the warm body pressing into me cozily as he pushed me against the wall. I fisted my grip into his soft hair and he moaned softly. I knew he was getting revenge on me for teasing him earlier.

But the problem was that he was a little drunk right now, and drunken Kong is a very very bold Kong, even on the public places.

"Kong…"

My voice was nothing more than a whimper as he bit down on my neck and squeezed his hands around my waist simultaneously.

'God..... I wasn’t going to stay in control for much longer if he continued doing this'

I grabbed Kong’s hand and pulled him away from the wall, moving quickly through the crowded club.

"Arthit, where are you going  ??"

He questioned but I cut him off.

"Kong, you are drunk, let's get you out, from here"

But he pulled me to him and started to unbuttoned my shirt, I have to held his hands in a tight grip to stop him from undressing me right there

"Kong....I know what you want baby.... I will make you feel real good, when we reach our room but I do not want to take you in front of the entire club. Wait a little, baby... we are going back to the hotel..…Now"

My junior was already straining against my pants, but I felt myself get impossibly harder after I heard Kong’s breathy moan, when my words registered into his brain.

The warm air licked at my already damp skin as we exited the club. We were in Arizona for some business, but we of course put some time aside to have some fun. We were always busy with work and responsibilities that we hardly get time for ourselves so these short trips were like heaven for us. We could be ourselves on holidays, without worrying about anything else.

Kong and I had been friends since we were kids. We went to the same schools, shared the same dorm room at college, and we liked the same type of sports, same type of cars, same type of movies.....and even the same type of girls. We have always had this unwavering bond between us.

Our current relationship wasn’t something either of us has thought about before, it just happened. We were both cleaning up the kitchen in our apartment after I used the blender without putting the lid on, we removed our spoiled t-shirts together and the next thing I know, we were on the floor making out. Not only did it feel so damn good, but it also felt right, Completely Right.

We went on from there. Neither of us was uncomfortable with the new development in our relationship, I knew I wasn’t gay, but I didn’t consider myself bisexual either. I liked women throughout my life but I liked Kong.....a little more... than anyone else, He was special for me, That was it, and we accepted it. We were into this....

Together.....

And..... for the lifetime.

Kong knocked me out from my thoughts as he pressed his hardness against me from behind. He was behaving really bold tonight.

"Arthit, you teased me so damn much in the club, on that dance floor"

He whispered,

"So Now.....I am not going to let you sleep at all tonight, baby"

His hands squeezed my ass as he licked the rim of my ear slowly.

"Take me 'Oon..... please....."