Weekend Mornings....

Arthit felt the warmth of sunlight tickle his skin and he groaned

Was it morning already ??

he groaned sleepily and snuggled into something familiarly hard and warm, trying to get back to sleep. After all, who would want to get up so early in the morning ?? Especially since it was a weekend?

The hard chest he was sleeping against shook, as Kong chuckled.

Arthit groaned and softly hit Kong on the chest, knowing if he hit him hard, he'd end up sulking with him whole day.

"Oh be quiet.... and let me sleep for some more time…"

Arthit mumbled cuddling closer to Kong, as if he was his own personal teddy bear.

"Good morning to you too love"

Kong's deep voice vibrated through his skin and made him shiver in delight.

Arthit grumbled and looked up into Kong's handsome face, glaring at him. Kong simply responded by stroking Arthit's hair lovingly and smiling tenderly at him. He leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek, pulling him even closer to his solid, warm chest

Great........ now he definitely couldn't go back to sleep…

Arthit pulled away from Kong and pouted cutely at him

"You interrupted my sleep.... again"

he accused Kong, poking him in the chest. Kong simply wrapped his fingers around his hand and pulled him back into his embrace.

"I think you had enough of your beauty sleep, and thank you love for what you said last night......"

Arthit groaned, because these days he has developed a habit of sleep talking..... and Kong teases him to death whenever he says something cheesy (embarrassing, according to Arthit) in his sleep hazed state.

"And what did I say this time ??"

"You said that you loved me"

"Didn't I said that to you, many times before ??"

"Yes you did, but personally I think that you don't say it often enough. All the same, it is nice to hear it, again and again"

Arthit hid his head in the crook of Kong's neck, kissing his collarbone.

"I love you Kong..."

"I love you too 'oon"

Kong said, burying his head in Arthit's hair. He then pulled his face towards him and leaned forward, about to kiss him, on his pink, inviting lips…

Suddenly Arthit pulled away, fearing about his bad morning breath, though he doesn't want to ruin the moment.

Kong pouted as Arthit removed himself from his arms and got off the bed.

"I'll be right back, I need a moment"

Kong nodded, understanding his need to freshen up and Arthit bolted as quickly as possible to the bathroom, not wanting to be away from kong for too long.

"What would you like for breakfast 'oon ??"

Called Kong, as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Pancakes and pink milk, My 0062"

Arthit replied as he entered the bathroom.

he brushed his teeth, and took a shower as thoroughly and quickly as possible and raced back to the bedroom. After changing into a pair of comfortable pair of black shorts and a blue t shirt, he began to dry his hair

"Need some help ??"

Arthit glanced up and saw Kong's reflection in the mirror, one of his eyebrows raised in amusement as he leaned against the doorway.

"Yes please....."

he replied and handed Kong his towel as he approached Arthit

Kong pulled him towards the bed and into his lap as he sat down. He then lovingly began to dry his hair, rubbing the soft fabric of towel onto Arthit's much more softer hairs, Arthit sighed. If only he could get his hairs to dry like this, everyday.... sitting in Kong's lap...... pressed to his chest he would be the most happiest man alive.....

When Kong was done, he set the towel down next to him and ran his fingers through Arthit's soft brown hair. Arthit reveled at the feel of his  fingers on his scalp, loving the way he pampered him, After a few minutes Arthit exhaled contently.

Kong traced a path from his cheek to the point of his chin, loving the feel of his soft, satiny skin. His fingers couldn't resist outlining Arthit's perfect lips. His lips parted, blasting a puff of warm air on Kong's hand. It tingled slightly. Kong  drew a line up his sculpted nose, smoothing his eyebrows and touched his brown locks.

Running his fingers through them, kong whispered

"I love your hair....."

Arthit frowned

"I don't. they are always messy, Half of the time they just looks ridiculous !!!"

"No......They look…sexy"

Arthit opened his eyes to look at Kong

"Very..... Very sexy "

Arthit flicked his finger on Kong's forehead and kong winched in pain

"Ouch...that hurts 'oon"

"Serves you right....you cheesy brat"

Kong pouted and Arthit was going to hug him, when.........

The mouthwatering smell of  pancakes made it's way to Arthit's nostrills, signaling to him that kong made his favourite banana pancakes today.....he felt his stomach growled in hunger. Arthit grinned and glanced back at kong.

Kong smirked mischievously, making Arthit gulp inwardly. He then grabbed him and proceeded to kiss him, pushing him down to the bed, but Arthit flipped him back in a swift move and straddled him

"I need to have my breakfast now.....
You can have ME later...."

Arthit said in a husky voice..... leaning down and pressing his lips to Kong's ear, Kong shuddered with anticipation

Then Arthit stood up and raced towards the kitchen..... Kong right behind him on his heels

When kong entered into the kitchen Arthit was sipping his pink milk with a contended smile on his face.
Kong shook his head at his childlike love for pink milk and served him his favourite hot steaming banana pancakes.

Being slightly dense in the morning, Arthit forgot to let the pancakes cool down and he took a greedy bite, only to recoil in pain.

"Ow, hot! !! Ahhh…"

Arthit fanned his mouth, forgetting that he could simply douse the scalding pain by sipping on his cool glass of pink milk. Kong chuckled in amusement and stepped forward. He took hold of Arthit's hands and leaned forward, blowing some cool air into his mouth, rendering Arthit speechless and staring at his lips closely

"Does that help 'oon ??"

Arthit looked at Kong shyly

"It still stings…"

Kong chuckled and pulled him closer and kissed him, parting his lips gently. He then swirled his tongue in his mouth, soothing the pain. Arthit moaned involuntarily and was about to pull him closer when Kong pulled away, grinning.

" I thought you said you have to had your breakfast first.....and I can have YOU later......so be patient 'oon"

Arthit pouted and sat down at the dining table, blowing at his pancakes before eating it, chewing thoughtfully as he stared at kong with a blush creeping up on his face, as Kong stared back, smiling and eating his breakfast too.

Yup, Arthit will definitely love to have more weekend mornings like these.

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

A/n - Hello friends another one shot of KongArt..... Just a fluffy one. I hope you all will like it 💖💖