I am Tired....!!

A/N: This is the first time I am trying to write an older Kongpob and a younger Arthit. And there are no Top and Bottom boundaries in this one shot..... so please continue if you wish to.......

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

"I am tired Arthit..!!"

"What that means...??"

"It means, that I am tired !! and has no wish to continue this..... right now...... So finish off..... by yourself okay, I am sorry..."

Kong jumped to his feet and stormed out of the living room, leaving Arthit to sputter

"What.....I..... I...... P' Kong..........??"

Arthit groaned in frustration. His solid hard wood' started to deflate. He sat on the couch, pants around his ankles, wracking his brain out, trying to think of what he could have possibly done to make his husband stop Mid-blow job.

Usually Kong brooded a little before telling him when something was wrong, but Arthit hadn’t noticed him acting any differently until two minutes ago when his usual enthusiastic oral technique sputtered to a halt. He slammed his head back against the wall a few times before standing up and following Kong’s path into the bedroom. He found his husband sitting in bed with a book open in his lap, pretending to read.

Arthit needed to get to the bottom of this.

"What did I do ?? Is it me ?? Talk to me, P'Kong "

Kong pinched the bridge of his nose in seeming irritation.

"It’s not you, Arthit, really. Maybe I am just tired of sex"

Arthit sputtered before finding his words.

"What are you talking about ?? We are both young and healthy men, How could you be tired of sex ??"

His eyes narrowed.

"Is there someone else ??"

Kong froze, a disbelieving expression crossing his face.

"No !! Of course not. How could you even..... ?? I love you more than anything Arthit. I am just not in the mood to have sex"

"But it’s more than that. This is more than just you not being in the mood. You just said..... You..... You were tired of sex ??"

"Yeah, well, that’s just the way it is. If you can’t deal with it, well..... I don’t know"

Kong’s voice softened

"If you don't what to stay with me.... I would understand"

"What are you saying, P'Kong ?? Do you want to break our marriage  ??"

"No !! It’s not that !! I want to be with you, Arthit. I..... I just don’t feel like having sex anymore, and I don’t think I will any time soon. Our life together shouldn’t revolve around the art of deep throating or Hard thrusting"

Arthit was still suspicious and.... more than a little hurt, but he let the argument drop for the time being. Kong went to bed early, but Arthit stayed up into the wee hours of the morning thinking through their relationship. He and Kong were together from almost six years..... And Married from two years...... They were...and they are still, very much in love with each other. They always had what he considered a healthy sex life. Kong was a diligent lover, and Arthit thought he had been able to please him in return.....

Could Kong have been faking enthusiasm for all those years ??

Was he not attracted to Arthit anymore ??