Birthday Cake🎂

Arthit and Kong both were busy in the kitchen, making a Birthday cake.

Kong splashed a measuring cup full of cream into a bowl and began stirring vigorously.

Arthit’s train of thought nearly derailed as he watched the tendons and muscles of Kong’s forearm flex with his efforts. He considered suggesting an electric mixer to make the job a little easier, but quickly thought better of it.

"There is no way we are doing it right"

Kong mumbled

"What do you mean there’s no way ??"

Arthit asked, drawing his focus back to the task in hand

"Of course there is"

Kong turned back to him, furrowing his brow but not bothering to look up from his bowl of not-quite-whipped cream.

"Shouldn’t this be getting thicker ??"

Kong asked

Arthit slid down quickly, He had been perched on the countertop and took a step toward Kong, peering into the mixing bowl. He let the back of his fingers graze Kong’s wrist, delighting in the faint tingle that passed between them. Shrugging, Arthit smiled mischievously.

"Maybe you just need to beat it harder"

Kong scowled at him as he continued to stir rigorously.

"What ??"

Arthit asked, feigning innocence.

"That doesn’t just apply to one thing, you know"

"Right, but I know which one of those things you have on your mind. Come on, help me finish this"

Kong leaned forward, briefly pressing his lips to Arthit’s neck. He grabbed a small tub of some odd cheese ingredient, and Arthit frowned, wondering how that could possibly go well with whipping cream. Nevertheless, Kong added it to his bowl and continued to mix.

Arthit couldn’t even quite remember since when they were trying to bake a Cake. All he knew was that the liqueur he was supposed to be painting onto the spongy cakes lining the dish was best consumed in large gulps while Kong had his back turned.

Arthit slopped a bit more of the liquor into the dish, pastry brush in hand

"Look, all I wanted to do, is just bake a Chocolate Cake for my sweet little Best friend, on her birthday"

Arthit was oddly proud, and slightly shocked, at how level.... he managed to keep his tone despite the copious amounts of coffee flavoured liqueur he had consumed.

"That's what I am trying to do here....for the last hour or so.... Trying to bake a special Chocolate cake for your 'Sweetie' "

"Are you jealous...??"

"Oh..No.... How could I be ??"

Kong replied with a horrified expressions

Arthit saw Kong’s shoulders rise and fall as if he actually was laughing, but when he spoke, his voice was just as even as Arthit’s, if not more so.

"Mmm…I don’t think We are following the right recipe 'Oon"

Arthit took another giant gulp of the liqueur, recapping the bottle and quietly sliding it to the side. He jumped back up onto the counter, swinging his feet and enjoying the foggy haze of drunkenness.

"Why do you think that??"

Kong continued as he grabbed another ingredient to add to his mixture