Surprise.....

Kong fumbled for the light switch as they stumbled through the front doors of their house, but Arthit was too quick. He slammed Kong against the side wall, grabbing his hands in his own, pinning them on either side of Kong's head. When kong tried to speak, Arthit stopped him with his mouth, Arthit's lips crashed against Kong in the darkness and his tongue slipping between Kong's lips to slide against his own.

To Arthit, Kong tasted like coffee and chocolates and... heaven. So fucking delicious. Kong groaned and opened his mouth further to him. Nothing tasted better to Kong than Arthit's strawberry lips. His body pressed against his own, hard and hungry, and he felt so wonderful, so amazing. Kong loved Arthit more when he is like this.....aggressive and turned on and passionate

After spending more than six years together Kong could still hardly believe that he was lucky enough to come home to this gorgeous man every day of his life. That Arthit wanted him.... and only him. That Arthit could still turn him into a hot horny mess just as easily as the first time he had kissed Kong on the Rama bridge, when they were in college.

Arthit's hips were moving in short thrusting motions and kong could feel his arousal pressing into his own. He moaned into Arthit's mouth, trying to ignore that nagging sensation that told him.......

'They shouldn't be doing this right now......'

Arthit's lips moved from Kong's mouth and began nipping and sucking their way across his jaw, his tongue licking and tasting, his breath hot against Kong's skin

"Oh...Kong...."

Arthit whispered again and again as Kong writhed under his touch, burning and aching for him. Kong couldn't think of anything but the weight of Arthit's body against his own, how much he desired him. He would never get enough of Arthit, not even if he lives for centuries.

"God...."

Kong gasped, tilting his head back to give Arthit better access as he leaned in to suck on Kong's Adam's apple. Kong tried to pull his hands away, wanting nothing more than to feel Arthit's silky smooth skin under his fingers, but Arthit held him fast. Kong could feel him smile against his neck as Kong struggled to free his hands, and Arthit's mouth continued its magic, working his way up Kong's throat to his ear.

"You've teased me enough tonight"

Arthit growled in Kong's ear

"Now I am going to finish what you have started but failed to finish. I am going to fuck you so hard and so deep, until you can barely walk tomorrow"

Arthit knew how much it turned Kong on, when he talked this way. No one who knew Arthit, would ever guess the sexy.... needy.... words that came out of his mouth when they were being intimate. He was so reserved most of the time, a very private man, uncomfortable with public displays of affection. Kong always found this habit of Arthit's, Charming and endearing. Kong loved that he brought out a side of him that no one else ever saw.

Kong stilled for a moment as that thought returned......
That nagging sensation to the forefront of his mind......

Suddenly kong cried out as Arthit bit down on his neck while simultaneously slamming his hips against Kong's, driving Kong crazy with need..... He couldn't think...... His body was craving for Arthit, hard and eager and, Oh.So.Ready...... so damn ready, but.......

There it was again.......

Kong knew they needed to stop, Right there

"Wait... stop..."

Kong gasped, futilely trying to slow things down

"The only way you'll get me to stop is by surrendering to me completely 0062..."