Wedding Night 💞

A/N: This time I am here with our usual Kong-Art lovey-dovey one shot. DuraMerry  You asked me to make it up to you in next chapter so here I am, trying my best to make it up for the tears you shed in the last chapter. I hope you will enjoy it dear 😉

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

Kongpob's Pov---------

I Clasp Arthit’s hand tightly, trying to calm my nerves. I am tingling with excitement, waiting in the living room of my parents lake house for our names to be called. Our friends and family are all outside, scattered at tables placed in the yard for the reception. We had asked for a moment together-just the two of us-before being introduced, and I know that this is our last chance to be alone for hours.

He rests his free hand on my cheek, turning to face me so he can look into my eyes. He smiles softly and presses a sweet, chaste kiss to my lips.

“I can’t believe we are really married, Kong”

He says, whispering the words against my skin.

“Mmm.... Arthit. Me either. I sm so glad… I love you so much”

I tell him, leaning into his body. He wraps his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly, and I angle for a proper kiss. He doesn’t disappoint, curling his fingers in the hair at the nape of my neck and holding me against him as he kisses me fiercely. When he pulls away, I am panting, desperate for more. I lean forward to draw him into another kiss, but he chuckles and pulls back.

“Our entry Song is almost over, baby. We are up next”

He whispers, straightening my suit jacket. I do the same for him, then brush my fingers through my hair quickly. He takes my hand again, and we listen to the music fade out as Aim’s voice booms through the speaker system set up for the occasion.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, for the first time as a married couple, My childhood friend and his husband, Kongpob Suthiluck and Arthit Rojnapat”

The doors open from the outside and the sight absolutely takes my breath away. Arthit places his hand on my lower back, propelling me forward as we step out onto the deck. The sun is setting over the water, creating a stunning backdrop for the elegant scene in the backyard. As we walk through the crowd, shaking hands and accepting hugs, I am overwhelmed with the outpouring of love from so many people that are close to us. Arthit stays close to me, never losing contact, kissing my cheek and squeezing my hand as we make our way towards our table.

We finally reach our destination. My sister has organized the music, and she is playing some standards as the catering staff start to serve our guests.

Arthit holds my chair out for me, and I blush as I sit down. I am waiting for him to notice the surprise I had planned for him, but he doesn’t see it right away. He is talking to his mother, on our left, and fiddling with his napkin. He turns back to me, reaching under the table to squeeze my leg briefly before reaching for his glass of wine.

By the time we have finished the starters and been served our main course, he still hasn’t noticed my surprise. I reached forward to pick up Arthit’s place card on the table.

“Do you like these, Oon ?? May and I made them”

He nods enthusiastically, taking the place card from my hand and examining the calligraphy.

“Of course, baby. It’s just perfect”

Arthit says, leaning over to kiss my cheek. He sets his card back on the table, and I watch his face as his eyes flicker to my place card. His eyes grow wide, and the corners of his mouth start to twitch up slowly. He looks back at me, and I laugh as his smile turns into a full on grin.