Trapped......

(Motivation).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kong's POV------
.
.
.
.

As I stood under the hot shower, letting the water rejuvenate my body, my mind was still in a fog. I have never been a morning person and getting out of bed is tough for me. I hear the alarm and I dread pulling myself up and placing my feet on the floor. I am not one of those unhappy people that stay locked in their apartment and don’t get out of bed, I just happen to love to sleep. I need at least 8 hours of solid sleep to feel human.

As I rinsed the shampoo from my hair, I think about the three reasons that keep me motivated to start my day, Everyday…....

The first one……. is my Job.

I love what I do. I am an advertizing executive at one of the largest firms in London. I spend my days with one of the best teams I can imagine. Not only do we come up with campaigns for products that become household names, but we have fun in the process. Since my father passed away and my mother lives in other country, my co-workers, and my team are really more like family. They make my life in this big city bearable.

The second motivating factor is……. Coffee.

I love the smell, I love the taste and as I dried myself with a towel, and secured it around my waist, I went to the kitchen and poured myself a cup. As I sip it....... I feel the transformation to human from a zombie….... taking place.

I take one last look in the mirror and I study my reflection as I straighten my shirt's collar.

'This dark blue shirt looks good on me'

My complexion had always been one of my best features. I have a honey colour tone to my skin that people almost, always complemented me on, I have deep sky-blue eyes and my built is lean but strong. Though I don’t consider myself very handsome, but I don’t put a lot of effort into my looks. It just seems like a waste of time. I consider my look as…. Above average and it works for me.

I look at my watch and hurry out of my bedroom, grab my laptop and my wallet and scurry out the door.

Looking at my life I was blessed, I am a 26 year old Advertising Exc. With a great apartment and a great expense account, but there was one important part of my life where I was lacking.

That brings me to the third and frankly my most motivating factor of getting out of bed…..

Every morning.

'HIM…........ My. Mr. Perfect'

As I walked out of my apartment building, I start walking the six blocks to my workplace, and I glanced down at my watch again speeding up slightly.

"It’s almost the time"

I whisper to myself.

I always hurry to step infront of the coffee shop near my office building Fair City Corporation, because…… from the past two years I have been watching with amazement, as the most incredible looking man comes out of the Starbucks at the same time everyday, carrying his coffee and newspaper. I always meet him at the door and then we walk the remaining four blocks to work together.

Well not techniquely together……..

I walk behind him and admire God’s little gift of perfection. I don’t actually know who he is, or even know his name but I do enjoy the view. It sets a precedent for the day.

If he ever looked up from his paper, he might even notice that I exist. Honestly, he probably wouldn’t notice me because from the looks of him, I am sure that he could have his pick of any man or woman alive. No, he is way out of my league, so everyday, I stay behind him watching his dazzling stride, silently.