Destiny

❤️❤️❤️ Happy Birthday my sweet little bamboo ❤️❤️❤️

Always stay blessed with lots n lots of love and happiness ❤️

I don't know if this one is good enough but read it as your birthday gift from my side Bamboo_shoot

Love you a lot my sweetheart 😘😘

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

  Kongpob's Pov---------

  Place - Las Vegas

I never get hangovers, but then again, I never drank enough to deserve one. I didn’t remember how I got home last night. I just knew that this bed that I was lying on was seriously the most comfortable piece of furniture that I had ever come across.

I snuggled into the feather pillow and wrapped the blanket tighter around me. I remembered bits and pieces of what happened last night. I remember Aim and me shooting down whiskey at his bachelor's party as I moped about being the last of my single friends, and I remember meeting that guy with the dimpled smile and hazel eyes.

“Fuck!!”

I squeaked, ignoring the pounding in my head, as I pulled myself away from the pillow.

“Please don’t scream”

Someone begged from across the room.

“I spent all night trying to get you from vomiting on your own clothes”

My mouth fell open and I turned my head to the side of a room. The guy from the bar last night was sitting in a chair next to a desk, his head buried into his palms. He was only wearing boxers. I started to hyperventilate when I realized that I might not be a virgin anymore.

“You.... why are you almost naked..... and me..... we didn’t.....  please don’t tell me.... but I was drunk..... you took advantage of me, didn’t you ??”

I finally choked out.

I grabbed the comforter and pulled it over what I was pretty sure was my exposed body. I looked down to make sure I was covered and blushed when I realized that I was still dressed in the same shirt and jeans that I wore to the bar last night.

Andrew or whatever his name was (I was pretty sure it started with a vowel though) shook his head.

“No....”

He finally groaned pulling his head away from his hands and letting it fall back so he was staring at the ceiling. He was definitely the most handsome man, I have ever laid my eyes on.

“We got married and then you decided to throw up everything that you had drank and ate last night.”

I dry heaved when he mentioned that I threw up. My stomach wasn’t ready for that.

“Please don’t mention throwing up.”

I begged closing my eyes so I could calm my stomach down.

“Would you like some water ??”

Arthur asked.

I looked up at him and nodded. He pulled himself off the chair and opened up the fridge that was next to the desk and threw me a water bottle. There was a tag attached to it telling me that by drinking this I was helping them save the world.

“Thank you”

I thanked Arban (was that even a name ??) as I twisted the cap off of the plastic bottle and took a drink. It was nice to have something in my stomach. My head was still pounding and my stomach was still upset but the water definitely numbed some of the pain.