Angel 😇

Arthit's POV ---------

I entered the dark house quietly. I was home after a week long buisness trip, I Came back, a night before my schedule to surprise my Husband and my Angel, But my flight got delayed and now it's almost midnight.... They must be sleeping right now.

When I opened the door of my bedroom, a satisfactory smile crossed my lips, watching my beautiful husband sleeping peacefully, in my clothes while hugging my pillow tightly in his arms. I walked towards the bed, dropping my coat at the side chair, getting on the bed, I looked at his calm face....

"Oh ... I missed you Kong!!"

I layed down beside him as still as I could. Careful not to wake him, I turned my head to watch him, his face the picture of innocence, his long eyelashes splayed across his high cheekbones and his breath flowed across my face.

He moaned lightly in his sleep, clutching the pillow impossibly closer, drawing my attention to his slightly parted lips, as I saw.....he was biting his lower lip sensually. I muffled a groan, and losing my will to let him sleep, my hand reached up to run the tips of my fingers along his brow, across to his ear and down his jaw. His eyes fluttered open and I scooted closer to face him.

"Hey, baby.....you are home....."

He greeted, a surprised smile gracing his sleep hazzed features.

"Yeah.... wanted to surprise you"

I replied, brushing my lips over his when I spoke.

"Having a Good dream ??"

I gently rocked my hips into his to make my point. His easy smile disappeared, eyebrows furrowing in concentration as he tried to focus on my words and not the sensation of my hips grinding into his.

"Mhmm......."

He mumbled dreamily as I lightly trailed kisses along the underside of his jaw.

"I was dreaming of you 'Oon"

He confirmed, rolling me onto my back and pressing open-mouthed kisses to my neck.

I went to respond but the realignment of our bodies caused both of our hardness pressed together and my mind once again went blank, throwing my line of thinking......off track.

"I missed you Kong"

I pulled him closer, taking his bottom lip between my teeth and tugging on it. Immediately, his tongue flicked across my teeth, begging for entry. I released his lip and ran my tongue over the freshly bitten bright red skin to soothe it.

"Did you missed me as much as I do ??"

I enquired, quirking my eyebrow inquisitively. His right hand shot up into my hair answering my question by pulling me toward him as he kissed me. I pressed myself back into him just as hard, deepening the kiss, tongues entwining and exploring each other. Instantly, I felt overheated from his attentions and needed more. Gasping for air, we broke apart and our foreheads found each other, hazel eyes meeting black ones.

I rolled him on his back and hovered over him. after opening my shirt and throwing it away behind me, I worked on his clothes. I wanted to feel his soft smooth skin under my fingertips as soon as possible.

I slipped my knees between his parted legs and poised over him, running my lips down his neck and chest, kissing lightly as I went down, sucking his nipple into my mouth, harshly....

He arched his back, clutching my hair between his fisted fingers.

"Oh Arthit...... slowly baby it hurts....."