Eternity

A/N: It's a different kind of story this time. Not our usual Kong-Art type, Cheesey and romantic. But I hope you all will like it.

Please give it a try......

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

One morning, In a old age Home

It was a rare thing for Kongpob Suthiluck to be amused these days.

At the ripe age of 70, he found that a lot of the world just didn’t hold that much laughter any more. His bones ached too much, his eyes strained to see any of the lovely colors around him. His stomach disagreed with anything worth eating, and the damned doctors had taken away his nightly glass of Vodka, even though he had argued that it was purely for medicinal purposes.

Not any glee had left with the young faces of his grandchildren and two sons who just didn’t have the time to come, visit anymore. They were too taken up with the whirlwind of the life. They didn’t come to visit anymore. The only thing Kongpob had to comfort him was the heavy amount check they sent every month to the old age rest home, in which he now was imprisoned.

So when he saw a flustered young woman with a mop of silky brown hair flittering about the sitting room with a pile of books he couldn’t help the tingle of amusement. She was arguing with Mrs. Lonhg, the head nurse who ruled the residents with an iron fist.

“Please, it will only take me a moment, I just need to speak with him”

She pleaded.

“Ma'am, please.... you have to keep your voice down !!”

“I have traveled all the way to Thailand from United States to see this man and I will see him, if it’s the last thing I do!!”

Kongpob was impressed. Not many young women had such vigor and passion in this day and age.

Mrs. Lohng scrunched her homely face in a sneer. Obviously she was not as impressed as he was with the lady’s determination.

“Mrs. Wilson”

Said the woman,

“Mr. Suthiluck is not very keen on visitors. I will speak with him on your behalf but other than that there is not much you ca…”

“Mrs. Lohng”

Kongpob wheeled himself up to the bickering couple. The nurse looked at him in surprise.

“I would be glad to meet with this young woman”

She sniffed indignantly.

“Mr. Suthiluck, you don’t have to bother yourself with this…”

“I am quite capable of choosing what I will bother myself with. And I would like to hear what she has to say to me this urgently”

The young woman turned and looked at him with startled hazel eyes that made the usually stoic man, falter......

Her gaze, wide eyed, focused determined, brought back a flash of memory, and a face from the depths of his mind.

The nurse huffed in exasperation and left calling over her shoulder to call if needed. The old hag would drive him mad someday.

The woman took a deep breath and gave him a small polite curtsy when they were alone

“Mr. Suthiluck”

She began

“My name is Prae wilson, and I have come with a message from my father”

Kongpob’s white brows converged. Well, she certainly didn’t beat around the bush. He didn’t know this young woman. In fact he had never met her before in his life, let alone her father !! But she did look familiar, somehow he had seen her face before…