A Rainy Day...

A/N: It's a special chapter from my story The Three Little Musketeers
The timeline is after few weeks of Arthit and Kong's marriage. Bright and Jenny took all the kids to Disney land for a week long trip. So our newly married couple is all alone at their house...It was a beautiful romantic rainy day But Arthit was too busy, with working on an important upcomming project for Rojnapat Constructions, while his beautiful husband was trying to catch his attention...

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

Kong peeked through the door, Watching his husband typing furiously on his laptop... Today is Sunday but Arthit was in his office room at their house... Working on his laptop, too busy to even spare a glance at his newly wedded husband. Though mentally, he was planning to finish his work till evening and taking Kong out, for a romantic date and later finish the day with a very hot and steamy night, under the duvet on their cozy comfortable bed.

Unaware of his husband's plans for the evening... Kong stepped back from the door with a sigh and went inside his room to change into some comfortable clothes as he just got back from the grocery store nearby their house. He walked closer to the closet and changed into a denim shorts with a lose white shirt of Arthit.

He again went downstairs and started to prepare lunch for his husband and himself. He knows Arthit loves his cooking so he made everything according to Arthit's tastebuds and place the food on the table before he went to call Arthit.

"Hey hubby dearest, Come... Lunch is ready..."

"Just give me five more minutes Kong, I will join you in a little bit..."

Arthit replied without even lifting his eyes from his laptop screen. Kong huffed and walked outside stomping his feet frustratingly.

After almost 15 minutes later, Arthit jogged through the stairs and found Kong waiting for him at dinning table with a untouched plate of food  infront of him.

"Soory my cute ass... I was just sending few e-mails"

Arthit said watching Kong's hard glare trained on him.

"Rojnapat... How many times I have told you, to not to delay your lunch and dinner for anything... You can work after having your food, it takes hardly 15 to 20 minutes... Can't you spare that much time for your own health. What's the point of you being the CEO of the company then...??"

Kong scolded him.

Arthit smiled... He always feels special and being loved and cherished, whenever Kong scold him for not taking care of his health.

"Hmmm Mr Kongpob Rojnapat... You can be the CEO than... And I can try my hand in writing for once..."

Arthit replied, wiggling his eyebrows in amusement.

"Always the smartass..."

Kong replied with a chuckle.

"You think writing is that easy... I have to wreck my brain to the point of exhaustion... to find new and interesting ideas for my books. Though I am not implying that being a CEO is an easy job either..."

Kong said.

"It certainly isn't... But I can help you with new ideas for your upcoming erotica... If you are in need of any kind of motivation... "

Arthit suggested with a teasing smile.

"Ohh really... And my hubby dearest will you enlighten me, how are you planning to motivate me... By moving your amazingly sexy and long fingers... Up... and... down... on that smooth and silky... keypad of your lucky laptop, which manages to steal your attention, more than your husband, even with this drool worthy, curvy and hot body... that too on this extremely romantic and mood making rainy day... Am I Right, Rojnapat ?? "