Changing Room.....

A/N: I am back with a sexy one shot this time as I promised, so enjoy ❤️

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

Kong owns the best, Men's Suits Stitching Store 'Eclipse' in the whole town. And he absolutely loved his job. Well, who wouldn’t love seeing handsome men try on sexy suits ??

Sure, not all the men Kong saw were attractive, but people doubt the effects a suit can have on a man. If it fits him well, it changes his entire appearance. An okay guy comes in...... and leaves as a..... handsome gentleman from his shop

Kong was in a very bad mood since morning, today. He came to the store fuming in Anger and each and every staff person of the store were trying to avoid the raging volcano. Just then a handsome guy came into the shop. Kong looked at him, with his mouth agape... He was drop dead gorgeous. When he looked at Kong and gave him a dimpled smile, Kong's mood changed in a snap..... he fought to keep his mouth closed and tongue inside.

This man stood proud and he had every reason to. He was tall and lean. He wasn’t skinny, but not overly muscular either. His legs were lean and long, and he knew how to wear a pair of tightly fitted jeans. Kong’s eyes slid up those legs and took in his perfect ass. It was round and tight, definitely something Kong could get a handful of. Up further, Kong’s mouth watered at the sight of the sexy black leather jacket the man was wearing. It was tight like his jeans, and showcased his broad shoulders leading down to a narrow waist. While the man’s body was enough to drive Kong wild, it was his face that made him want to worship him......or rather ravish him. Like the rest of him, the man’s face was long, his neck slender. Lightly curled chocolate hair hung loosely to his ears and framed his face impeccably. The man’s plump, pink lips quirked into a smirk and his aquamarine eyes became smug. And his Dimple.....was to die for. Busted. Kong would have been embarrassed had it any other day, but today..... he didn’t. He mustered his most dazzling smile.

"Welcome to Eclipse Formal. Is there anything I can help you with Sir ??"

Arthit knew very well that he was damn sexy. Anywhere he went, he expected to be ogled. So, it didn’t surprised him when he walked into the store and caught the cute golden skinned boy, looking him up and down. And it wasn’t in the way some men looked another up and down to gauge whether or not the other is stronger than him. No. It wasn’t a competition. It was a lusty and needy looking over. The golden boy was most certainly interested in him.... And..... For god's sake, he looked like he stepped out of an International Male catalogue himself. Everything matched perfectly and Arthit would bet his Ferrari that he was going to get him, anyhow.

Arthit always loved a man who knew how to dress. While he liked the vest and dress pants look, it wasn’t really his style. He vouched for tight jeans, v-necks and sexy blazers, or, of course, his favorite leather jacket. Though he rarely get to dress like this, he has to wear suits and dress pants for his office meetings and tours.

After admiring the cute golden boy’s smile, he walked up to the desk, slowly so that the guy could drool over Arthit’s gorgeous body.

"Hmm, I believe you can"

Arthit glanced at the cute boy's name tag

"Kongpob"

Kong almost blushed. Not only was this man insanely hot, but his voice was low and velvety. He tried to gulp nervously, Kong just wanted to stay professional. He quirked an eyebrow at the man and let his smile become a bit more suggestive.

"Oh ?? Is there a special event you need to outfitted for ??"

Arthit was seriously starting to like this game..... going on between them. He trailed a finger across the desk slowly.