Lab partner

Arthit's POV------

Looking at the boy sitting across from me, I was about to lose my mind off. His black framed glasses kept slipping down the end of his nose and he was haphazardly pushing them back up. He was chewing his lower lip as he tried to figure out the problem on the page in front of him and I just wanted to throw him over the table and strip him naked before fucking him into oblivion.

He had been taunting me all semester, we were lab partners and now working on a project for our class. Kongpob was one of those boys who was so unbelievably innocent, so unimaginably perfect that my hands were dying to touch him everywhere and make him groan sweet nothings into my ear. He had no idea how goddamn hot he was, and he looks so timid and introverted that I wanted to crack his exterior shell and see him lose control for me.

His indifference to my every effort of wooing him, was bugging my mind all the time. I was Arthit Rojnapat...... Anybody in the college would bow down infront of me without any word, regardless of their genders, if I ask that from them, I was desired by everyone, but no one had ever affected me like sweet, innocent Kongpob Suthiluck.

These past few weeks I had used every single ounce of charm I had, flirting, enticing and doing everything I could.... to get a reaction out of him, but nothing. He was oblivious and I was totally frustrated. I was getting to a point where I wanted to drag him to the back of the library and ask him if he was a complete dense, before kissing him with all the frustration he was causing inside of me.

But the thing is, I had never seen him with anyone. I couldn’t tell if Kongpob was gay, straight or bi....

He had perfectly shaped, crimson, full lips that would look perfect wrapped around my...... Name, when he whisper it with his eyes closed in ecstasy, I badly wanted them to be. It was getting ridiculous, I couldn’t even concentrate on what he was saying right now. I needed to get out of here quick, before I scared the poor guy, by pulling him to me, and kiss him senseless.

“Kongpob....”

I interrupted.

“I know we need to get this done soon, but I am feeling a little sick and I need to get the hell out of here, Now”

“Oh, Okay....”

He said, running a hand through his, sexy as hell, soft silky hair. He started to put the papers away and looked at me with those stunning chocolate eyes.

“Want me to take this home and work on it OR... do you want to try and meet tomorrow ??”

He asked.

Goddammit Kongpob....... I want to take you home, fuck you hard and then we can work on this project tomorrow after I get to spend the whole night in heaven, keeping you in my arms.

“Kongpob, it’s Friday night…go have some fun and we can meet here again tomorrow afternoon, Okay ??”

“Sounds like a plan Arthit”

He said, smiling before licking his lips.

OH GOD.....My, Mr. Happy sprung to life, Happily.... I had to get the hell out of here soon.

“See you tomorrow”

I said as I took off through the library, down the steps and out to my car. My heart was racing like a bullet train, it was definitly going to be a ruff night.

I called my friends to meet me at the club, I wanted distraction, and what's best then my goofy friends, lots of booze and high volume music.