Loved.....

Kongpob's POV---

Stepping out of the bathroom after taking a long, hot shower, my eyes fell onto the bed where the love of my life slept. My heart swelled as I gazed upon him. During my short time away in the shower, he’d managed to move to the middle of the bed and spread out, arms over his head and flat on his back. I chuckled to myself and enjoyed the beautiful sight before me.

His eyelashes fanned delicately over his cheeks as he exhaled through his delicious lips that were ever so slightly parted. My gaze followed his sharp jaw line and down to his smooth neck, tight chest and abs and finally to his hip line that peeked out from under the crisp white sheet.

God, he is so beautiful.

He never really understands how utterly gorgeous he is. Sure, he turns at least dozens of heads whenever we are out in public, but I am the only fortunate one who gets to see both his inner and outer beauty up close.

Most people don’t get to see the way his fingers slightly hook one another during his sleep or the way he snorts when he finds something extremely funny. They don’t know that he almost cried when we witnessed a dog hit by a car two months ago or that he was so sad because of that incident for days, and they definitely don't know that he was very close, to hunting down one of my office colleague and beating him to a pulp for daring to flirt with me one afternoon during my lunch break at work.

I don’t know what I did in a previous life, or my current one, to deserve such an incredible man like Arthit. From day one he has been nothing but wonderful to me and I have never felt more loved. He showed me what real,  unconditional love meant, even when I thought I was undeserving and not worthy of such a thing.

My parents pretty much disowned me when I came out and then I went from one bad relationship to the next, desperately trying to regain the love I had lost when my family turned its back on me. Unfortunately, things never turned out how I’d hoped. My exes only tore apart my already fragile self-esteem further.

*********************

"Kong, how could I not love you ?? You’re perfect for me "

Arthit told me after only a few days we started dating

I laughed thinking he had actually lost his mind or I did

"I appreciate the sentiment ‘Oon, but you know as well as I do that I am not that great. I don’t think I am a bad person, really...... but you are the perfect one between us. You are the one who deserves to be showered with love and affection and wonderful things in life, not me"

Arthit grabbed my shoulders and abruptly turned me to face him.

"Damn it, Kong !! When are you going to realize that you deserve all of those things as well ?? You are an incredible human being who would give someone the clothes off your back and your last penny if they were in need. You are extremely caring, intelligent, loving and so damn sexy too"

Arthit end his sentence with a wink, and leaning closer, he gently kissed my neck, making me moan uncontrollably

"I love you Kong"

Arthit whispered and followed his loving words with a meeting of our lips

I hummed into the kiss and could feel him smile against me

"I love you"

He repeated a little louder

I nodded my head and smiled even though my mind still wouldn’t allow me to believe someone as good as Arthit would ever really want me

"I love you too, Arthit"

Placing his hands on either side of my face, he looked deeply into my eyes and said confidently

"I love you with all my heart, Kongpob Suthiluck, and don’t you ever forget it"

My heart clenched as a small part of me actually started to believe him

Arthit made love to me that night and not only filled me physically, but also emotionally with his love and adoration. I had never felt such intense emotions in my life and even though I tried very hard to prevent it, tears sprang from my eyes and slid down my cheeks

Concerned, Arthit stopped moving above me and rubbed my cheek with his knuckles

"What’s wrong, Kong ?? Did I hurt you??"

I could sense his panic mounting and shook my head as more tears fell

"Please tell me what’s wrong ??You’re scaring me Kong !!"

In a whisper so quiet I barely heard myself, As I spoke

"You really do love me Arthit….."

Arthit’s eyes glistened as he leaned down and kissed me

"That’s what I have been trying to tell you all along, Kong. I love you so much it scares me sometimes, because if you ever left me alone, I wouldn’t be able to carry on. You are a part of my soul now and I can’t live without you,
I. Love. You. So. Damn. Much......"

Tears streamed down his cheeks as I leaned up and kissed away his tears before bringing my lips back to his. In that one moment, the last brick in the wall that took all of my adult life to build......fell Down.

I allowed all of his love to flow through me, warming my heart and causing it to nearly burst from happiness.

Slowly, Arthit started to move again and my breaths fastened,  In between ragged, needful breaths I murmured my love for him through words, caresses and looks all along. And after floating into a complete bliss for not sure how many minutes or hours, I felt Arthit's body tense and he began to tremble. He cried out my name in ecstasy and I felt as I reached home.

It was blissful.... It was perfect.....

*******************

As I continued to watch Arthit in his peaceful slumber, I thanked God that he was not only brought into my life, but that he stuck by me and convinced me that, this….. our relationship, was right.

Dropping my towel to the floor, I climbed into bed next to Arthit’s warm body and snuggled into his side. His arms moved from above his head and wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me closer as he mumbled in his sleep,

"Koooonnnggggg......"

Another adorable trait of his, that only I got to see. Smiling, I sighed against his chest, content, happy and most of all loved.

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

A/N: Another one shot of Kong and Arthit. It's not from Sotus Universe.
But I hope you all will like it 💖💖