Chapter 49

Shruti's POV

" Why don't you tell us about the one who makes you blush like that, Dr Singh? He must be a lucky man. " He asked me looking into my eyes, I was blushing. If we were alone,  I am sure, he would have kissed me and made me blush even more.

" Well, you can meet him in the evening and ask him. "  I said with a smile.

" This is not fair, at least answer sir properly. " Anita said.

"  It's ok,  Dr Anita. We will get to know in the evening. "  Siddharth said with a cute smile.

"  At least tell me, for how long you know him? "  Anita was too excited to leave the topic.

" Five years. "

"  Wow !! It must be serious then??  "

" Yes,"  I said and smiled shyly as his eyes were still on me. Then he winked at me and went to his cabin.

It was almost lunchtime when Isha walked into our department. She went into the cabin as if she owned it.

" Everyone please excuse us. I need to talk to Dr Jindal. "  She said to dismiss all of us.

" Please stay where ever you all are.  The only one who will be leaving this cabin is Dr Isha. "  Siddharth said.

" Siddharth !! "  She said in a fit of anger.

" It is Dr Jindal for you. Don't forget that I am your senior and as far as I remember, we are not even friends. "

" What rubbish??  We are in a relationship, so we don't need to hide it. " She said.

" We have never been, we are not, and will never be in any kind of relationship. I am in a relationship with someone else for the last five years. And today, I am going to introduce her to everyone. I love only her and we are going to get engaged to be married very soon. So kindly please keep away from me. "   He said and I felt so good from within.

I wanted to kiss him for saying it on her face.

" It is all because of her... "  She said glaring at me. Even Raman and Anita looked at me.

" Dr Isha,  leave before I make a complaint against you.  " Siddharth said while glaring her.

It was already lunch break and Dr Parth also came to have lunch with Siddharth.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I went out and told him everything briefly.

" Can I  beat her? Or add hair removing cream in her shampoo?? " I asked.

" Great idea !! I liked it, I am sure we will become good friends in future.  " He gave me a hi-fi.

" Let's go inside, I will deal with her. " He said and we both went inside.

" What complaint are you going to make?? That I love you?? That I asked you to come with me as my date? So what is wrong with that?? " Isha was crying.

"  Excuse me, I need to talk to you, Dr Isha. All of you, please leave the room. "  Parth said to all the interns. Raman and Anita left after giving me a look.

" I don't want to talk to you. "  She said.

" You have left me with no choice.  Will you stop your drama or shall I start mine?? " Parth said glaring at her.

" What drama are you talking about?" She asked.

" Leave him alone or you will regret that you started it. He is too sweet to be harsh, but I am not him. I don't spare those people who harm my loved ones. "