Closure

Notes:

Finally this chapter is written
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
The next morning.

Luz was now laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking.

She had met her father... Her actual father...

Thinking about it more and more, she realized that he didn't know a thing about her, and vice versa. She'd fix that soon enough.

She climbed out of the remarkably soft nest of blankets and headed downstairs to hear her dad and Lilith arguing,

______

At the breakfast table, Lilith keeps giving Oswald a guilty stare but Oswald tries to ignore this. Eda on the other hand was cooking griffin eggs and toast.

"You know Eda I would love to help you cook but unfortunately I sprang my right arm and left leg after being throw out a window and fighting a dozen guards. " Oswald nicely asks.

"It's fine, you just focus on recovering." Eda replies

Luz, and King entered the living room to watch the scene unfold.

Lilith then broke the silence, "Oswald I'm...", she was then cut off.

"Save it. I don't wanna hear it."Oswald said through gritted teeth." I don't want to hear what you have to say."

"Oswald. Lilith began again," Please, just listen."

"Oh, for Titan's sake, Lilith!" Oswald screamed in frustration as he puts his hand on his face, "You are so persistent!"

"Just let me explain!"Lilith protested.

"Explain what?! Shooting me in the back by teaming up with belos to capture me?!, How you endangered Luz, a child and used her as a hostage and how you were the true culprit on cursing Eda all these years! For Titan's sake, I don't even know if I should still forgive you for what you did!" Oswald spoke.

Hooty stretches his way to the kitchen. "Hiya master!, hi Everyone! Hiya, Lilith!"

"Please Not now , hooty. Oswald comment before tossing a blueberry muffin at him as the house demon retreated back to its door and stayed there.

Oswald stared at the floor before trying to find an explanation or something to say, he sighed and looked at Lilith.

"I'm sorry."

Lilith was baffled by what she just heard, "Why are you saying that...? I should be the one who should apologize."

"I know, it's just..it's been 14 years and I'm just now seeing my kid for the first time. I'm so confused right now, I'm debating whether I should forgive you or not."Oswald said, "I'm mean eda and I were always hanging out and I guess you always felt left out.

"Awww what I call closure!" Luz spoke up causing everyone to jump in surprise.

Notes:

I will be writing season two with my personal AU ideas.
Ps hold on to your seats
Artwork of oswald and Luz is on my tumbler page