Knock knock on hoody's door ( bonus chapter)

Notes:

Because I wanted fluff, we need more Lumity
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
It was 3 in the morning. Luz and Amity fell asleep together doing research with the echo mouse.

Owlet Luz could hear a sound in her sleep which made her pop up from her lying position and look around for the source, when she found it she was happy seeing her girlfriend Amity was lying next to her, ears twitching in her sleep.

Owlet Luz was a happy owlet , she used her large wings to pulled her close to her own side to cuddle.

Amity whimpered in her sleep cracks one golden eye open smiling to see Luz or really her owlet form. "I had a feeling it was you."

_____________

Next morning. Gus and Willow meet owlet Luz face to face for the first time.

"So your a owl beast because it was past down from your biological mother?" Willow ask owlet Luz.

Pretty much.

"Your so fluffy and cute." Amity adds hugging Luz.

Gus hummed while he buried his face into owlet Luz's brown feathers "Hmm so soft"

Willow leaned on owlet Luz "No kidding ahh~"

"Alrighty kiddos move this upstairs I'd like to have adult talk with Oswald on what to do next."

Owlet Luz chirps and stood making Gus, amity and Willow aww in disappointment,

Luz shifts back to human form before running off upstairs with her friends following her.

Notes:

I watched yesterday's lie 12 times and I'm still going to say that Luz can't keep her promise to camila