Dinner and a show

Everyone arrived at the mall.

But unbeknownst to them, they were being followed by a familiar crazy conspiracy theorist hiding in the fakest bush anyone has ever seen.

"That demon is trying influence that poor kids." The crazy librarian said to himself. "Stupid shape changers!"

Oswald was spotted by a family outside getting out of Camila's car and helping the kids out.

"OF ALL THINGS UNHOLY! , HES BACK!"

If he's here where is Marilyn?"

"Oh no, it's him !" A dad shouted accidentally backed his truck into a pole. "It's really him!"

"Son, pack your bags your father and I are getting divorced! the mother told her kid. "We're moving to Washington!"

_____

Alright kids, stick with me." Camila said, instructed everyone except Luz to hide their ears by adjusting their hats.

They weaved through the crowd of people, with Luz leading them towards the many isles picking out clothes.

"Alright folks let's go see a human movie." Amity said, adjusting her hood which hides her ears. They weaved through the crowd of people, with Camila leading them towards the movie theater. Luz and the group decided on a movie that they was sure to enjoy.

_____

Later in the food court.

The mall cop grabbed the nearest microphone and made an announcement. "Attention all shoppers! Oswald is back and is on the loose in the mall! Finish your shopping and evacuate the premises!" he shouted in a panic.

The shoppers who heard this screamed, People ran to the exits, stores closed early, and some families took off to the aquarium and plush toys for shelter, one poor janitor jumped in the nearest dumpster outside.

Once the food court area was soon cleared.....except for a old rat who was sneaking away with a slice of cheese pizza.

The crazy conspirator, Jacob Hopkins, jumped out from behind the trash can with a stake and wearing garlic around his neck like it was a necklace. "After all this time, I have found you!"

"Listen, whatever you want with me , I demand that you stay away from these kids." Oswald demanded.

"And I demand that you get away from that girl because she is a demon from Mars!" The crazy ex conspirator demanded.

Oswald narrowing his eyes at the ridiculous man. "I'm sorry, what?"

"That's where demons are from!" Jacob exclaimed.

"Okay, firstly, I think you played too much fake videos." Oswald said. "Second, you have a wooden stake and garlic around your neck! Are demons and vampires just different to you?"

Well...

"You have obviously not thought things through. If they were a vampire, then she wouldn't be out walking in the sun, would she? And I'm sure if you would have saw us coming over a bridge, and even a child knows that vampires can't cross running water.

"Enough, die demon!" Jacob started charging towards the kids.

Oswald jumped in front of the kids, grabbed and threw the ex librarian, causing him to crash into a trash can. He quickly got up and ran away from Oswald as fast as he could.