The next morning

Everyone except camila woke up very early the next morning and discovered the power gotten knocked out, in some locations leaving everything in the fridge spoiled, workers outside were fixing the problem

......so Oswald suggested to go grocery shopping as payment for Camila's kindnesses.

What could go wrong?

Except to disturb the peace...of graves field.

"HES BACK! He's BACK!" Bursting through the door was the local grocery store , A old man, capturing the attention of the everyday customers. "OF ALL THINGS UNHOLY! , HES BACK!" he shouted, waving his hands around.

"Old man , calm yourself!" said a chubby Policeman with a gray mustache.

"Yeah, just tell us who's back?" asked a female cashier rolled her eyes.

"Well if you just let me finish, while I was walking around the woods suddenly a flash of lighting during the storm" Old Man explained. "I spotted the old historical house and inside a magical portal-"

Oh here we go again with your crazy witch stories gramps. A younger man sighs checking out his groceries.

It's been 20 years and you still haven't given up on this! Another customer says.

"Well fine, don't hear out your crazy grandpa warning you that Oswald is back!" old man shouted, only for the manager to driving him outside.

"Go on, back to the crazy house!" Store manager shouted as the old man grubbing back to his truck.

".......Wait a second, what was that about Marilyn's partner Oswald is back." Policewomen asked as she turned to her partner.

... you don't mean...!?" Policemen realized in panic.

Outside.

Oswald was spotted by a family outside getting out of Camila's van and helping the kids out.

"Oh no, it's him !" A dad shouted accidentally backed into a pole. "It's really him!"

"Son, pack your snacks and get back in the car!" the mother told her kid. "We're moving to Canada!"

"Wow, you really are infamous here," Luz noticed, standing next to amity who gasps in surprise.

"Oh you have no idea, kiddo. Oswald smiles.

___________

They entered the store which was packed full of people staring at him in fear.

As everyone looked worried at the unfazed Oswald putting his crutch in the cart and then pushing the shopping cart and 5 kids following behind.

policeman passed by carrying a fresh coffee. I am only going to say this once boy," the sheriff warned. "Stay out of trouble, You're already banned from 6 stores in 21 states, we have the authority to ban you from this entire store."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be on my best behavior," Oswald said with a smirk. "No tricks, no schemes, just spending time with my daughter and her friends." he pointed to Gus, hunter, amity , vee and Willow.
Alright kids, stick with me." Oswald said, instructed everyone except Luz to hide their ears by adjusting their hats.

They weaved through the crowd of people, with Luz leading them towards the many isles picking out food that she and everyone would eat

Umm dad how are we going to pay for this?

I have money saved from my old trips to the human world.

When they arrived at the checkout , there was a long line of people. they waited patently and nicely checked out.

___________

Camila finally woke up at 8:00 sprucing herself up, camila came downstairs in her usual casual outfit and saw Oswald and Luz fixing up breakfast, with everyone eating some of waffles, scrambled eggs and bacon.

"Hey Luz, mind if you give a setting plate for miss camila

"Yeah, I got it dad." Luz said walking with the plate.

"Luz!? What-what are you doing?" I thought everything yesterday was a dream?" Camila asked, wondering if she saw anything.

"Came to give you my dad's homemade waffles," she replied pointing towards Oswald.

Your what!? Camila's eyes widened.

Notes:

I wanted some humor and if you read Oswald the magnificent when you'll how much a trouble maker he is lol