Hunting palismen part 2

Golden Guard whistling the owl house theme song.

"Ugh, him again." [luz Sneaks up behind the Golden Guard, and slaps a fire glyph on his back.]

Huh? (the golden guard rockets off of his airship) AHHHHHHH!

Luz nervously watching. "He'll be fine. Okay, how do I land this thing?"

Oh, you just pull that cord above your head.

Thank y-huh?

Golden Guard lying on the dashboard before shooting luz. Hiii.

Luz tied up with ropes] Wha- Hey!

Good to see you too, human.

"Why are you stealing palismen, Uncle owen?" Luz frowns.

Frankly, [golden Guard teleports up to Luz's face.] first You should be more concerned about yourself. For the crime of rocketing me off my own ship, you'll be locked in the dingiest cell in the Conformatorium, for the rest of your sad little life and second my name is not owen anymore!"

Luz (scoffs) Whatever, I broke out of there like twice.

Then we'll just zap you to dust and throw you into the sea, that better? Good. [he returns to steering]

[while she draws an ice glyph on the ground with her foot] Say, how did you get back on the ship so fast?

Golden Guard adds. Staff.

Cool. (She activates the ice glyph, and it sends the Golden Guard's staff flying off the airship.)

Golden Guard tries to grab it. No!

Luz (smirks)

Ohoho, Human, it'll take more than that to thwart my mission. Suddenly, a hand dragon lands on the airship and roars.]

What is that? [The dragon proceeds to rip the airship's balloon, causing Luz and the Golden Guard to fall from the sky.]
Luckily luz shifted into owlet form for to soften her landing.
_______________

Oh, Little Rascal? [The cardinal palismen pecks away the ropes around Luz]. Oh, thank you. Oh, my head... [Luz shifts back to human form, finds the Golden Guard's staff, and grasps it in her hands.]

Nearby behind the piles of gold.

Guard Captain questions. "Kikimora, ma'am. We found the palismen. They seem rattled but unharmed."

Kikimora replies. "Very good, Captain. Return to the city and prepare for travel."

Guard Captain sadly frowns. Is it true, ma'am? Is the Golden Guard really-

Kikimora adds. This is all that remains. Such a horrible accident. Probably caused by the incompetent pilot.

Guard Captain comments. "I'll alert the castle. Scouts, to Latissa!"

Kikimora Blows a whistle, summoning the hand dragon.) Excellent work, my pet.

Luz gasps in shock.

Kikimora smirks. "Now, find the rest of him and have yourself a nice little snack. [The dragon eats the Golden Guard's mask.] I'll call you soon."