Battle against belos

Notes:

Yay I'm finally getting this story updated
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
Vault room.

"I'm going to kill everyone in this castle! Starting with that lying untrustworthy witch!" A young brown haired man wearing a torn black hoodie and pants said stomping out of the vault room and dusting himself off.

( owl beast roars!!! )

"Eda they caught you and little light again? I'm coming for both of you!" Oswald said racing towards his mate's call before throwing a few fire bombs to set the vault room on fire.

__________________________

Meanwhile with Luz vs belos.

claw like tendrils snaked around Lilith and King and lifted them up into the air. both screamed and tried to wriggle out of the bounds, but to no avail.

Emperor Belo's eerie voice laughed, "ah Lilith. You chose the wrong side."

Luz moved to attack, but the Emperor fixed his empty gaze on her. "Ah, I'd actually like to have a word with you, human" he sneered.

The stage opened, and Lilith and King were forced into the cage alongside Eda.

--

"Let my friends go, or else!" Luz yelled, slamming Eda's staff down to release herself from the clawed restraints and triggering an ice glyph.

The ice shards nearly pierced the emperor's mask, but he dissolved into the ground.
"Ok. I'll play."

Luz's eyes widened as the emperor materialized behind her and flung her into a wall like a rag doll. The impact shattered the wall behind her, and she had to leap out of the way to dodge a giant axe.
After a flurry of weaving around jagged rocks and claws, she directed herself at the emperor.

an illusion of a giant monster worm sprang up from the ground, and she frantically triggered a fire glyph, resulting in an explosion.

"What's wrong, human? I thought you wanted to fight?" The emperor taunted.

Frozen by fear, the clawed tendrils grabbed hold of her and forced her to her knees.

Belos then showed himself, standing directly in front of her. "Had enough?"

Luz smirked, "Not even close," revealed an ice glyph from underneath her hand.
The crystals shot out and struck the emperor in one of his black, soulless eyes.

"AHHH" he groaned, bringing a masked glove to his eye as he turned away. He suddenly straightened and chuckled menacingly.
"I like your spirit," he turned around, revealing a startlingly blue eye and a fractured mask. "But try that again, and it won't end well for you."
He began his villainous monologue. "You know this scenario looks very familiar. Oh that's right! this is how your father died protecting his lover!"

"My father not dead and you know It!" Luz glares. "your dumb spell is going to wear off and we'll be together!"

"Now human, if you want to save your friends and family, give me the portal to the human realm."

Luz hesitated. He wants the portal?
Suddenly, a shrill roar came from above, snapping her out of her indecision. Mom, I can still save her...

"Tick tock human, you don't have much time left."

Tears welled in her eyes. "Fine! You can have it." Luz pulled out the portal key and activated it, which brought out the portal in suitcase form. "Im sorry mama" she whispered as she handed Emperor Belos the portal.

"Ah. The Titan will be pleased. Go on then. Go be a hero."

Luz stepped onto the platform, and it began to rise. But then she turned around and glared at him.
"I may have lost, but so have you." She tapped the staff on the platform, triggering the fire glyphs on the portal and destroying it. He looked up with a shocked expression, but then he fixed her with a sharp glare until she disappeared from sight.

____________

Meanwhile from above.

Beast eda growls. "Lilith, you hurt Luz, you cursed me and separated me from my mate, before anything turns me into stone I'll tear you apart!"

Little Sister, let's be reasonable--"

" Don't call me little sister. You lost that privilege" beast Eda scowled. "I gave up my spot in the Emperor's Coven for you , and how did you repay me?!" Eda growls, lashing out again, this time striking Lilith.

Lilith wheezed laying on the cold ground. "I'm sorry, Edalyn --"

"Sorry doesn't cut it."

Beast Eda was furious. Predator vs prey stalking toward Lilith.
"You then spent years hunting me, trying to force me to join a coven." Beast Eda sent Lilith flying into another wall of the cage, and Lilith didn't even bother fighting back.

WAIT! King shouts with his squeak of rage, jumps in between the two sisters. "Fighting isn't going to solve anything!"

"I was looking forward to killing you Lilith, but as much as I hate to say it, king is right." Oswald adds limping towards the group using a long stick for support.

Eda, Lilith, king gasps in surprise: Oswald?

Notes:

What will happen next? Stay tuned for the next chapter