Mornings

I wanted to do this for the opening of season three but I didn't

15 years ago.

Camila bottle feeding the baby girl. "I may not be your actual parent and I may be filling in as a guardian, but... I promise you that I will never hurt you, nor will I ever make you worthless." She hugged Luz who coo at her. "I'll do my best to teach you good morals and tend to your needs..... And most importantly, I'll let you make important decisions on your own." Luz purred at the gentleness from Camila. "I'll always be there for you when you need me, and make sure that you won't be afraid of who to come to."

Present time. 6:30

Camila was awakened by the sound of the alarm clock screaming. It always startled her. She grabbed the clock and turn it off.

She got up and decided to go check up on her daughter and the other hexside children residents. Drinking a cup of coffee by a window, she saw Luz and Oswald flying by in their harpy forms.

"Wow dad, you're getting the hang of your harpy form already!" Luz commented while landing on a tree so she could watch Harpy Oswald flying around.

"It's all about confidence and communication!" Oswald said as he flipped and swooping around in the air. "Hey, why don't you show me some flying tricks you know?"

" I like the sound of that," Luz replied as she shifted her wings, "Check these tricks out!" Luz said as she used her speed to lift off.

________

7:15.

Luz and Oswald came back in, having assumed their normal forms

Luz and Oswald came back in, having assumed their normal forms. "Morning flying is the bomb!" Luz declared.

"Yeah but all that flying is making this daddy owl hungry," Oswald replied reaching in the fridge to grab several cartons of eggs , bacon, frog legs and butter.

In the hallway, Hunter was heading out of the bathroom, having taken a good shower. He wore some new clothes that camila had given to him.

_____

After Luz gets on the bus for school

Camila places a box of book on the table.

What's with the box?" Gus asked as camila brought up a box full of books.

"Something to help you pass the time while Luz at school," Camila explained. "I didn't want any of you to get bored."

Willow and amity started going through the box. "Sports catalogs, coffee table books, crow call book. " One caught hunter's attention. "What's in the heat of the swamp-"

"I don't know how that got there!" Camila shouted as she pulled the book away, looking embarrassed.

"Okay

"Okay..." Gus shrugged as he pulled out another book. "'The War on Witchcraft.' What's this one about?" he asked in confusion, flipping through pages, which showed illustrations of demons, witches, and a face eclipsed with a crescent moon shape.

"This book... it's not from the Boiling Isles, I think," amity adds. . "It was apparently written by some human witch hunter named G.B. Gates.

"How would a book like that end up here?" Willow asked grabbed the book. "Apparently, Luz says humanity has a history of prejudice and violence against witches in their own world."

Notes:

Feel free to kudos and comments