Season three opinions

With the announcement of season 3's release date October 15 , I wanted to make a new wishlist/prediction list. Some of them are the same as the one I did before season 2b.

1. Vee to find her own identity outside of Luz. She's been living as Luz for months, she needs her own life now.

2. Hunter receiving positive reinforcement. Our precious boy needs it.

3. Huntlow/Winter to become fleshed out.

4. Wholesome Lumity moments.

5. If there is a time skip, let us see Camilla's initial reaction to everyone.

6. Eda and Luz reunion before the climax. Don't have them meet again, only to end the show 5 minutes later.

7. Odalia is redeemed, some people want this but it's unforgiven in my opinion. if Odalia was truly sorry for everything, and wants to do better, but the damage was already done, and Amity disowns her.

8. Luz gets a new portal, and can travel between worlds with ease again.

9. Boscha redemption. Of all characters, I think she deserves it the most.... I've been giving her shit in my fanfics.

10. No. Major. Deaths. Nobody we like is allowed to die, except for belos. He just needs to be put down ( gunshots)

11. Someday we'll hopefully get a sequel later like luz is high school or college.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I might make separate posts about a few of these.

S3 poster for attention, from Dana's twitter.

Notes:

Feel free to give opinions