Grom final

Fake Camila gasps. Luz, what is this terrible place?

Umm well...

Fake Camilla: espera un momento, this isn't camp have you been here all these weeks (gasp) and is that a weapon?

Luz suddenly drops her ice weapon. i-i can explain

Fake Camila: mija, have you been keeping secrets from me? Camila eyes starts to glow and she changes into a black blob with multiple eyes with camila on top of it. Luz looks fearful at grom.

______________

Meanwhile gus leaves the gym to find king sitting in front lockers looking down. gus went over to king and sat next to him.

gus: what's going on little dude?

king: nothing! leave me be (lies down)

gus: thing is you're sitting in my personal chit-chat zone which means which means you gotta talk.

king: (sits back up) well if that's the rule, oh how can this be i get stage fright , me the king of demons.

gus explains. well sometimes you just have to-

king interrupts gus. "i know, i know imagine everyone in their underwear."

gus looking surprised. gross! why would you do that.
king: (shrugs) i don't know i always do that, haha i am a little weirdo.

gus explains with pride. "no king, sometimes you just have to face your fear, like luz is doing right now."

luz glides out of the gym in a hurry and runs past gus and king screaming. "I CAN'T DO IT I CAN'T FACE MY FEAR"

grom follows luz making gus and king pressed himself against the lockers to avoid grom.

grom: "why are you running Luz?"

bump and a few other students are standing at the entrance of the gym. grom has escaped!

the random students: he escaped! oh no grom escaped.

gus: king now is your chance ( points to the mic)
king rush over to bumps and grabs the mic out of his hands.

king: give me, king of demons you got this! ( into the mic) "well folks looks like our show literally just took off."

gus encourages king. you gotta pander

king sweating nervously. "uh took off just like your local sports team would take of when they're about to make a goal."

( the students cheer and chanted. woohoo/ yeah sports team/ sport team/ oh yeah/ i love our team. )

king shakes off his fear. "that's right so uh so let's follow them and see what and see what happens next!" king jumps into gus arms and him with bumps and the student ran after grom and luz.

Lastly Eda and amity run out of the gym and take a moment to see what's happening. they looked at each other for a second and with a determination look, they ran after the crowd to save luz.

( Back with Luz and grom )

Luz runs through the forest hands covering her eyes in fear while grom follows her. "i don't want to be grom queen anymore, i give up the throne!" luz runs to the cliff and stops at the end of the cliff.