How to start a prison riot

Summary:

Short story part 1
Notes:

I didn't get to write the prison riot because I skip over it. Now I'm writing this
Chapter Text
A giant tower with a dome roof was surrounded by pale tiles and teeth of all sized monsters, ones ranging teeth the size of a shark, to ones that looked like great whales, but probably knowing the Boiling Isles those whales are most likely poisonous.

Surrounding the tower was a giant wall, presumably to try to deter anyone who even had the thought of trying to scale the wall in order to break free.

Eda explains. The Conformatorium, a place for those considered unsuitable for society.

Luz gasps in amazement. Whoa. These guys really have the hots for you.

Eda: Yep. But we were never caught because we're too slippery.

King: Try to catch me when I'm covered in grease. I'm a squirmy little fella. Aah! You and I will sneak up to the top of the tower, where they're holding my crown.

Eda jumping on the window. And I'm gonna make sure the warden's distracted.

Luz: [gasps] Will I need a disguise?
Eda: Uh...

Luz puts on the cat ears. I've been waiting to use this. Meow, meow.
King: It's hideous.

Eda: Oh, you'll fit right in. Hang on tight. Whoa! [gasps] [hoots] Meet you guys at the top of the tower.
[grunting]

King: Ha‐ha! Cat's don't do that.
[gasps]

Fanfic Prisoner: Hey, cat lady, how'd you get out of your cell?
Luz trying to explain. Oh, no, no, no. I'm not a cat. Also, I'm not a criminal.

King: Not yet, you're not.
Fanfic Prisoner: Neither are we. The stupid warden likes to lock people up who don't fit in. Like, I write fanfics of food falling in love. I like food, I like love... Just let me write about it.

Eye-eating monster: I'm here because I like eating my own eyes. [gulps]

Conspiracy Prisoner: We are agents of fwee expwession! They will never siwence us!

Fanfic Prisoner: Yeah, she's really big into conspiracy theories.

Conspiracy Prisoner: The world is a simuwation! We are but pwaythings for a higher being!

Luz frowns. Wait. These aren't crimes. None of you actually did anything wrong. You're all just a bunch of weirdos. Like me.

[thudding footsteps]
Girl monster: It's Warden Wrath! Hide!
[exclaims]

Warden Wrath: I can hear you.
[whimpers]
Warden Wrath: Just what are you fools whispering about? ( looks at poster ) Ah. The Owl Lady. [snarls] I'll get my hands on her soon enough.

Conspiracy Prisoner: Fight against the oppwessor! We will wesist! We will conquer! We will never be afwaid of you, you old cweep! Hooway! I'm fwee!
[gasps after warden grabs him )