Season three theories part 2

1. Belos dies. Kind of a no-brainer since he somehow managed to survive being decked by the Collector. But how I see him dying...it will be ironic. Since humans cannot perform magic on Earth, all those glyphs he tattooed on his body would bite him in the ass. The moment he tries to use them for a function like teleportation, the glyphs decorating his body would start eating him from the inside out. Literally, millions of explosions going on inside of him until he literally blows up in a powerful blast of pure, unadulterated magic. A gruesome end he could have avoided had he remained in the Isles, but he deserves every bit of pain.

2. I do not see Belos or Odalia and the like getting redemptions, especially the latter. Belos is forced to acknowledge that society had changed and his views are outdated with there being no place for someone as xenophobic as him. Not a real redemption that I doubt would really develop him as a character as I still see him being insistent on being right. The only one I see as viable for redemption is the Collector.

3. Odalia, she gets arrested because betraying your own kind and selling them off to be slaughtered by a genocidal madman would do that for you. She could perhaps "try" to ask forgiveness from Alador and the others, but I strongly doubt it'd be genuine. Instead of it being "holy cow I have been such an awful wife and mother," she would try to get into their good graces to perhaps lessen her sentence or muster up sympathy. But of course, the Blight family sees through her BS and she is left to rot in prison.

4. The Collector won't be resealed. Really sealing him away in the first place was kind of what started the whole mess. What the Collector truly needs is to be taught how to best use his godly powers and perhaps a lesson on how "forcing people to play an apocalyptic game with you is not a good idea." I can see King being the one who starts to mold the Collector since King was kind of like him: King was at first egotistical and wanted to be worshiped, but once he truly started to examine himself, he felt squeamish about it.

5

5. Hunter and Willow get together because why not? we need another ship.

6. Flapjack is killed. It is kind of a no-brainer. The bird had several death flags on his back. It would permanently sever Belos from his brother as, if Caleb did carve Flapjack, that would be the final shred that needs to be destroyed to complete Belos' fall. And it would further push Hunter to completely sever ties with his uncle.

7. The gang will return to the Boiling Isles, but as for the ending...much resolved, but as for whether Amity and Luz split up I kind of doubt it.

8. I don't think we will obviously get the Star vs. ending where both worlds are merged, but I do think there can be some elaborate way for the worlds to be symbolically connected. After all, since King is a Titan, he could provide blood. I mean not to the point where he is just skin and bones, but just a pint in a key and Luz could return to the Demon Realm if she wanted to.

Notes:

Just more thoughts