Eclipse lake part 2

Notes:

Guys I had the strangest dream, king discovers he's a stonesleeper and hunter is forced to kidnap him.....Dana please don't torture us!

Look at the grimwalker book to see the picture
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
Meanwhile, at the Knee, Kikimora, along with her contingent of the Emperor's Coven, are already performing their search for the Titan's Blood by digging through abandoned mine tunnels.

Kikimora commands. Dig faster scouts!

Scout captain: Kikimora, these tunnels are unstable, maybe we should slow down?

Kikimora frowns. "Ugh! Not now, captain. This could be my last chance to show Belos what I can do, and I just know that brat Golden Guard will try to spoil it. Hey Steve! Jump over that chasm before I throw you in it!"

Scout captain Sighs. She's getting so paranoid.

______________________________________

From behind a tree.

Hunter disguised as a Coven Scout. "Ah! Why do you keep following me?"

Li'l Rascal (chirps)

I don't speak palisman. Here's the plan, I slip in with this disguise, I find the Titan blood before Kiki, I give it to Belos, boom! I'm useful again!

Abomaton (destroys tree where Hunter is hiding)

Scout captain: Ma'am, is everything alright?

I just thought I heard an annoying voice.

__________________

Ah another way in, we'll find another way in.
Li'l Rascal (chirps)

Hunter gasps. The Owl Lady and her dog, and is that the youngest Blight?

King asks. This place is crawling with tools. What gives?

Eda replies. Titan blood is the most powerful source of magic on the isles. I'm not surprised Belos wants it too.

Amity exclaimed. Well we can't afford to mess this up. Luz is counting on me! I mean, us.

_____________

"Alright, new plan. They can lead us to... What? Hey, hey, AHHH!!!" (Cardinal palisman suddenly drags hunter by his hair, causing him to lose his balance and fall forward towards the group)

Amity gasps. A coven scout! (casts spell circle)

Hunter shows his hands up. "Uh, yes, I am but a humble scout and I surrender."

King said. Well, that was easy!

Eda comments. Not so fast, King. Don't you recognize that annoying voice?

"Why does everyone say that?" ( hunter attempts to escape)

Don't let him get away! Eda shouts.

Amity ties up Hunter with a circle spell )

Argh! (Hunter falls down) Hmph!

This is none other than Belos' right-hand man and Oswald's little twin brother.

Amity gasps. The Golden Guard? He is a lot... scrawnier than I imagined.

King (laughs)
Hunter (growls)

________
Moments later inside the ice cave.

With Hunter in tow, Eda, King, and Amity find another way into the mine tunnels, by busting through a wall of ice.