Hunting palismen part 1

Notes:

God why did Boscha get a palismen!

In my AU hunter and Oswald are twin brothers, both are in their 40s

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
At the emperor's castle. Night time.

Kikimora opens with the speech. "The Day of Unity approaches where we'll celebrate the purification of magic under the coven system, just as the Titan intended. As heads of the nine covens, we celebrate your efforts to complete this plan. For this, you have earned a glimpse of the reward that awaits."

( shows image of the earth realm and the boiling isles United) ( a eclipsed is shown above the titan head )

Emperor Belos announces to the head coven masters. "Step forward. The larger your covens grow, the more power we have to unite our realms, where the worthy shall inherit an utopia free of wild magic!" ( groans in pain]

Golden Guard commands Kiki. "No. Stay here. I can handle this alone."

Behind the curtain.

Emperor Belos Transforms into the sludge monster. He then proceeds to punch the wall repeatedly, until he slowly backs away, and puts his mask back on.]
"I need more."

Golden Guard sadly adds. "That was the last from our reserves. The Palistrom wood has been overharvested. Uncle, let me help! We can make more Palismen! Actually, I read about this technique: harnessing wild magic to, ( belos glares at him ) uh...sorry."

Emperor Belos begs weakly. "Please, be careful. Our family is gone because of wild magic. I can't let the same happen to you.

"Wait oswald is family too! Golden guard begs. All we have to do is capture him again!"

"My top guards are still working on that, but in the meantime find me more Palismen."

_____________

At the owl house. The next morning.

"Oh, little echo mouse. You ate the diary that can get me home. Can't you cough up a teeny bit?" Luz begs sadly.

"Just squeeze it out!" ( king kills one of his stuff animal)

"Hmm. Maybe I just need to be patient? (Luz presses her face on the glass and whispers) Please tell me your secrets."

Eda pops in the doorway. "Hey knucklehead! You're gonna be late for school."

"Not now mom, I'm trying to talk to the echo mouse."

"Alright. I guess you won't be getting a magic staff with your classmates."

Luz speeds out of the room. "Come on Eda! We gotta fly!"

Eda smiles. There we go.

_______________________

Luz: Hey Willow. Shouldn't Amity be here?

Willow: Oh, sorry Luz. I heard she stayed home today.

Luz: Oh. That actually makes sense.

Principal Bump announces to the class. "Good tidings on this momentous day.You're all about to recieve your witches' staffs and, more importantly, meet your Palisman. This is a crucial step in your magical development. Palismen are lifelong partners. They can be both your good friends and a powerful tool." In my case...[snaps fingers].

The Class: Holy Titan!

Principal Bump revealed to be missing an eye. ".....Frewin here, helps me see."