78.I am here for you

Last night ming and forth traveled back to hospital, he tucked ming to bed and kissed on his forehead, helping him with blanket

"p'forth, I am turning lazy with you pampering" he complained

Forth pecks on ming smiling face "just be lazy on bed, don't get tired that is all I want"

"all-right, stop worrying about me, concentrate on work"

Forth did not answer him except to give a worried smile and ming ask, "p'forth, make call for p'kit and p'beam,"

Forth nod dialling the contacts he answered for ming "they reached home,"

Ming motion his head as okay "turn off the lights while you go out"

"sure, do you need anything? Water!"

"no phee, my eyes are already closing" he answered lazily

"...press that button beside your bed, if any emergency..."

"aish..phee let me sleep, you goooo.." he covers his face with quilt

"all-right" forth laughs as he walks out he turns of the light and closes the door and ming leaving slight snore he drifts to sleep

***

Ending the phone call beam grabbed kit wrist and cages kit to car he casting kit swollen eyes feeling his chest tighten "listen.."

He pushes on beam shoulder "...beam, we have nothing left to talk, my porr will see us..leave now,"

He punches on the car "..stop being scared of that man,"

"...if he knew it was you, I am sure he will expel you from work" kit worried "leave now...go" he tried to breakaway but beam holds him back to car "...we have to talk,"

He shook his head while beam cups kit cheeks "...kit I love you, please"

He sobs "...I do love you too, but you saying you don't want kids, I dream to have family but you.."

"please," he pleads making kit at him "..why kids are so important for you, what about me?"

He closed his eyes with tears pooling down his eyes

"you don't want me?"

He nod "I do,"

"then," he hissed seething into kit crying face

While kit shook his head, he was speaking making kit look to him "..kit please, I do love you, I love you no one never bared me like you do baby, you waited for me with all your love and patience for me, now what? you're going to leave me because I don't like to have kids,"

"...I am dying to have kids with you," he expressed his pain snarling over beam face, beam presses their foreheads trying to calm them down "kit, do you think you're ready to be parents?"

He was looking with certain confusion

"are you sure?" he ask holding kit hands

"...but it's my dream to have a family and kids with you beam, I can get pregnant, I might not be sure to have kids like I did not plan when to? But I want to our kids" he confessed, "I am scared you won't..."

Beam hugs him closer "...don't break up with me for kids kit,"

He tries to push away from the hug and beam pushes him to the car frame he gazes to kit eyes "we did love each other if you truly love me and wants me I will marry you but not kids, kit I cannot and I cannot lose you baby. Please.." he holds of kit wrist "please"