26. 🔞paris warm walk👣

Deauville beach which is one of the beaches in France supported by the coastal area of its capital Paris, Deauville beach is mostly famous for the American film festival

In the evening, they find themselves walking on Deauville beach in silence.

"The sand is really soft and gold, right?" Forth said breaking the silence.

Ming too felt the same so he replied "Yes."

"I think this beach is as big as the waves are long." Ming continued facing the beach. furthermore, he was speaking having his eyes looking to the waves something like the waves are big even forth sensed it was a made-up sentence infact as a husband he understands his ming good intention at least he was trying to have a talk, following his observation forth joined their normal talk he understood that Ming is trying to continue the conversation and replied "Yes."

They sat on the beach chairs enjoying looking at the sea. Forth was startled when Ming changed his position and sat on his lap while laying the head on his chest wrapping the arms around his waist. Forth did not question his husband but held him tightly in his arms.

"Am I stressing you too much phee?" Ming suddenly asked.

"No." He answered while stroking Ming's hair and kissing on top of his head.

"Don't lie to me phee. I know you still stressed about me. staying at my home and still caring about my mae."

"Do you like your mother?" Forth questioned.

"Do you hate your own blood phee?" Ming questioned back.

Listening to Ming's answer, Forth further said: "So you do love her even though she hurt you."

"It's the only way, she protects me." Ming corrected his husband.

"Alright! Then I don't have any right in objecting you."

supporting his chin on the broad chest he looked to Forth eyes "You have every right on me phee. In fact, you are the only one who has that right on me."

"Why?"

"Because you love me and I love you." He replied kissing the neck lightly.

"Then will you do whatever I say?"

"I will phee."

"Then don't bother about your mae."

Frowning on hearing the answer, Ming said, "Why can't I phee? I am her son, how can I not?"

"I feel insecure."

"Alright. Phee it depends on the situation." He sighed.

"Okay." said Forth, kissing his back.

He does not want to pressure this topic anymore on their honeymoon. Ming straightened his back at the sudden kiss "what are you doing?"

"You know right? Why bother to ask again?"

Ming gave a shy smile while Forth kept peppering kisses on his back.

"Come on get up, let's attend the music festival."

Ming stood up, they walked hand in hand to see the festival. It is common in Paris to play old songs on the beach during evening time and some couples would dance to the songs.

Forth and Ming were looking at the couples dancing together so neatly, gently, perfectly to the rhythm of tunes they are standing and entertaining themselves, turning halfway to his husband shoulder he was taking flashes of his husband smiling face with his eyes, it is the smile he wanted to see from the day they landed in Paris but it took two days for him to see that alluring smile his husband smile was reaching his eyes and a smile made through his lips automatically. Without having a second thought. Ming kissed his husband's cheek which startled Forth for the second time.