28.Paris- symbol of love

Forth and Ming were looking all in love with light blue t-shirts, They are walking hand in hand wearing their couple t-shirt from yesterday shopping,

The couple is having a walk, hand in hand on the busy streets of Paris enjoying the night view filled with lights and fun.

Ming felt the hold was somewhat different. The way his husband held his hand tightly, felt warm and a smile automatically formed on his lips just then when they took a turn of the road there it was a legendary landmark of Paris 'effiel tower' is standing with beautiful lights glowing to the night of the Paris

Ming was awestruck when he saw Eiffel Tower. It is more appealing due to the flashing lights at night. It was a treat to his eyes.

Slowly tears pool in his eyes wondering if the moment is real

'Am I dreaming? Am I really standing in front of Eiffel Tower - The Symbol Of Love, holding hands with my husband?'

A small flashback played in his mind where he was sitting on a stool busy painting two people holding hands in front of Eiffel Tower wishing that it would happen the same with him. He dreamed of standing in front of Eiffel Tower with his life partner. He wanted to witness the symbol of love with his own eyes along with his life partner.

And now he was overwhelmed when it became true. His eyes filled with tears of happiness. This moment felt breathtaking.

He see many couples, parents with their kids and few people busy snapping wedding pictures. He glanced over his shoulder to look at his husband's face which was shining in the presence of lights.

Forth felt his husband's gaze and looked from the corner of his eyes saying "Look at the Eiffel Tower. You can look at me all the time."

Ming shook his head with emotional tears saying "It's not enough for me."

Millions of butterflies formed in Forth stomach because of Ming's romantic words which made him shy all the time he held his head high suddenly he lower his head shaking with shy. He stayed calm but it denied his heart started beating fast. He squeezed the hold conveying that he was happy.

Suddenly Ming's smile when Forth conveyed his happiness was fading with eyes going wide when he see Forth kneeling down on one leg.

"P'Forth why you kneeling?!"

"Don't do this phee. Stand up!" Ming couldn't take the sight of his husband kneeling in front of him.

'Why is he kneeling? Is he gonna propose but we are already married?! Omg! I don't want him to hurt his knees. What is he doing?!'

Ming tried to make his husband stand by holding his shoulders and was worried not understanding a thing. "Phee please don't do this. Stand up, please."