30.Beam-kit&forth-ming

Kit sat tiredly on bed, soon beam heard a knock on the door, he open the door to allow the servant holding a warm soup

Kit was looking at the soup he know who did that he immediately yelled "go away!!! "

Beam taken aback by the sudden yell, he looked at kit frustrating anger face "what happen kit? Why you are yelling?"

"Tell him to take that away for me."

Beam motion his head to the servant and that makes the servant walk away from the room

Beam held kit shoulders "tell me what is going on with you?"

Usually kit remained silent he was breaking into more tears,

Beam knows kit is the most silent person in their batch, he never speak up nor said his decisions he always goes Yes or no answers.

"Change these wet clothes at least."

Kit nodded his head and walked to his cupboard he picked up a short and a tank top

He didn't sense other's presence in his back until he felt a breath on his neck just below his short hair, beam was speaking "shall I help you."

Kit felt his hair strands stood up he was feeling beam breath on his neck, without turning back he said "no"

"Okay then get change by yourself." Beam distancing himself he took a seat on the bed.

Kit turn to look at beam who was sitting on the bed "I will head into bathroom."

"Okay." Beam nod looking at the photo frame on the corner table it was kit and his parents smiling brightly

Beam laid his back on bed, he was so tired from all the journey And his friends gave him all their mess, he was staring at the ceiling thinking what might be kit's problem, is he missing his mae or he is having any problems more than that, does he need to cry that hardly in pouring rain, or may he might have some big problem so he might end up at his mae graveyard but what might be it

Soon kit came out of the washroom with his black tank top and a short, he took his place beside beam who laying his back on bed.

Beam sensing kit sitting beside him, he sat up looking at the gloomy face.

Kit was the first to speak up "don't say to anyone about what you witness."

Beam raised an eyebrow "you are embarrassed about crying?"

Kit choose to stay silent saying his answer

Looking kit hands that are pressing onto tighs he said: "It is okay if you want to cry you can cry in my presence I will give you my shoulder."

Kit looked up to beam's eyes for the sudden statement to find if there is something else

Beam immediately said, "I mean we are friends, so you don't need to get embarrassed while crying."

Kit bit his lips hard knowing the answer already this is the reason he choose to put his feelings to himself from the very start of their college life, beam only sees him as a friend unlike him, so he doesn't even open up to him.

Now he was putting a smile already on his face to fulfil the unsettling atmosphere like he always do "when did you come back?"

"For God sake it was today and it was hell!! "

Kit laughed at beam words understanding the meaning "sorry I made your day."

Beam gave a sigh "not only you but also pha and yo."

"Oh! How is pha today?"

"It takes longer to say the story, anyways you will know it tomorrow why bother today?"