17.Romancing

Warning : Mature content 18+

Next day forth wake up in the morning with a cute sleeping face he pecked ming lips

" good morning p' "

"Auh you woke up, good morning ming did you sleep well."

pecking back forth lips ming nod with a smile

"Mae left the breakfast with me, let's get fresh up."

........................

After forth feeding ming with breakfast

Ming "here is the notes for yesterday class, have a look at it after having breakfast."

Ming flipping the book pages he said " P' notes! For what? "

Forth was about to go he turned to say " Your classes started from yesterday ming, it will take another 2 weeks for you to join the college, so I got the notes for you have a look over the notes and try to learn it."

Such a caring husband I had playing a small smile on his lips he said " P' come near. "

Forth with confused face " me! Why?"

Ming stood up to his feet lightly and pulled forth collar gently near to his face he drop a peck on forth lips, feeling the thin lips kissing him warmly forth held ming waist and pulled near him near to him making the kiss go deep, ming grip on forth collar was tightening as the kiss was sending a firing sensation to his spine, their both lips we're smooching into a passionate kiss ming rose on his toes to get more grip on forth lips with forth thrusting his tongue tasting every corner of ming's cheeks making the kiss go much more deep with mmucch muucchh wet sounds.

Ming slowly retracted his lips pulling his face down by moving his feet back to ground he was blushing too "go p', don't tease me now."

Forth held his teasing smile he hug back ming "my shy hubby read the notes which I gave you."

Ming pushed forth chest " go out!!"

"Okay, then I will go, the kiss is so tasty I want one in the afternoon!!!" Forth wink as he closes the door.

Ming was palming his face "shit! Ming whyyy whyy??"..Tsk tsk I will control myself latter when he comes I won't kiss him."

Ming blushing and turning the pages " what language is this?" These terms are so difficult, " ming tossing the book aside, he took his phone and played games for a while, " aahh!! I am getting bored."

Ming was taking a tour in the hospital and thought to visit 'yo' as he did not do until now

By the time ming walk to ICU, pha was sitting outside the ICU all dull with teary sad eyes.

"P' pha!"

"Oh! n' ming."

"Can I visit him? Phee"

"You need to change your dress to visit him ming, common follow me."

"P' pha its okay na, I will sit here with you."

"Alright! Come sit here." Pha gestured ming to sit.

After sitting for a minute ming start to ask out of courtesy looking to pha having gloomy teary eyes " P'pha did you had your breakfast?"

"Yes, n'ming I had," Pha replied in his weak voice.

"He will be fine p'pha don't worry."

Pha nod dropping tears.

Ming held pha shoulder and patting his back with free hand, he was saying some soothing words to give some courage and support to pha

" P' pha you should not be dull always, your boyfriend won't like it, if you sit and cry daily for him, you need to be active and do your work happily thinking about your boyfriend positively, then your boyfriend will feel happy and return to you fastly, you need to cheer up for him p' pha."