42.Young night

Everyone got drunk-forth, park, sing,beam,kit faces were drunk looking pale red like a funny comic faces swinging their head and blabbering in their drunken voice which they don't even know what their are talking about

As they were all empty can and glass bottles laying around Ming and lam shook their heads Ming and lam shrug their shoulders helplessly and laughed out looking at their drunk heads Ming was catching onto his stomach asking lam "does all drunk people look funny"

Lam was imitating in alcoholic voice "how dare you make fun of  alcoholic's"

Ming was laughing and laughing looking at all those drunken zombies "they sure look like zombie's"

Lam held his hands front with fingers making stiff tilting his head he was imitating a zombie

While forth, beam, kit are blabbering something out of all beam was telling them a story, beam made his face very serious he wants to make everyone believe him he start his story with once upon a time and again lam and beam laughed their lungs out

Lam immediately covered his ears asking Ming "can we go inside the hall I don't want to hear his nasty Zombie story"

Ming gave a nod "I am not interested in zombie's either" they gave a quick nod before going in.

Leaving them in back patio closing the glass door they walk to breakfast bar sitting on stool Ming offered him "p'lam do you want to eat or drink "

Lam shook his head "thanks for the concern can I have chat with you... Abou.t park"

He gave a quick nod taking his seat opposite to lam he told him "go on p'lam"

Lam pressed his lips before speaking he don't like to disturb park privacy but from last time scenario in room he felt something is odd and he wants to find out what it is , he thought Ming was his best friend so he took a chance to ask him "about park, why he is so conservative?"

Ming nod his head in understanding he too believe park is a secret box who talks less "during college time also, he used to be an introvert, but I don't know his reason phee"

Lam nod in understanding again he heard Ming giving him a advice "You can ask sing he is his childhood friend i think he know park better than anyone"

Lam shook his head "I tried but no use, he is so trust worthy Friend to park"

"I guess so" Ming accept what lam was saying and he added "may be I will approach sing"

Lam felt a sting of happiness for Ming help yet he was urging Ming to make it fast he plead him "thank you, please make it fast"

Ming gave a small smile at lam being so anxious and nod his head telling he will do what he can "I will p'lam"

Ming and lam were watching the alcoholic's through glass door, lam told to Ming "take your  husband, I will deal with the rest"

They walked out after their conversation looking at the scenario Ming was asking  lam "Are you sure p'lam"

Lam gave him thumbs up looking at his sobered friends, boyfriend and sing, Ming laugh at lam being so gleeful

he look to his husband being so contended to heart as he was pleased by his mother permission to drink he felt enjoyable as his husband was happy bon his birthday night he held his hand forward to forth helping him to stand to his feet "come on p'forth, let's go to our room" he wrapped right hand around forth waist pulling forth right hand round his neck supporting his husband to stand to his knees, for a long time sitting in one place his bones made a crack sound for a moment Ming thought forth slipped from his hands but he held him supporting strongly he made sober forth to stand to his knees,  forth stood up murmuring "Ming"