15.Chocolate kiss

Forth woke up from his sleep early in the morning he keeps leering to his husband face lovingly thinking his husband had the most beautiful face than anyone he was deeply in love with ming making him wanted to kiss early in the morning.

Forth peck a light kiss on ming forehead and ming unconsciously move his hand to forehead, forth held his hand firmly and slowly placed it back to bed in right position.

Ming was giving a frowning expression making forth worry.

Ming opened his eyes frowning his forehead due to pain

"Ming are you in pain?"

"My hand is hurting phee."

Forth caressing the frown with thumb "painkiller must beware off, after having breakfast I will give you another tablet, to relieve the pain."

"Ahum.." ming nod cutely.

"Aiee ming do you need to nod this cute.

Again ming nodded cutely "ahum!!" Making forth to laugh

Forth was laughing for ming act. He held his head back to pillow and again hugging ming shoulder he keeps laughing more

Ming is side glance to forth laughing adorable his phee smile is like a medicine which is slowly decreasing his pain, in the sense, he is distracting his pain with forth laughs

Forth hardly halting his smile "come on ming, let's make it fast to breakfast so you can have your medicine."

Ming gave a charming smile "phee I already got my medicine."

"What?" Forth is looking to ming in confusion

"Nothing" ming shook his head on pillow with glassy eyes.

Forth frown again "your hand must be painting a lot, Ming, I will help you to brush your teeth later mae will bring you breakfast."

"Aww phee I can do brushing my teeth with another freehand."

"No, you had a drip syringe I need to do injection through vein you cannot disturb that hand."

" phee please remove this needle I cannot it's uncomfortable and stinging." Ming pull a sad face

"Really! If the needle is pinching your hand, I will change the needle place"

"Auh!! Don't p' let it be." Ming whine

"You need to change it ming!"

"P' but its hurts"

"I will not hurt you I will do it slowly."

"P' last time also you said the same thing." He pout

"Hahhaa..."

"Why you laughing phee I am hurting here, you are laughing auh!!!"

Forth shook his head "Haha, alright! Let's brush your teeth, clean our face, then I need change your needle, I need to do dressing to your hand and I need to feed you breakfast, I need to give tablets to you, I need..d.....

"A a aaa stop stop! Doctor forth!" Ming shouts back

After a second

Forth held ming cheeks leaning closer to the shell of ming's ear. "I need to do injection, then I need to get many kisses and hugs."

Ming is shaking his head in forth hand "oieeee p' aaaa." Now, ming is rubbing his ear.

forth was laughing looking at ming sulky face.

"Don't move your hand too much, Come come brush your teeth, here say eeeee."

Forth is helping sulky ming for brushing his teeth.