25.what happen?

Waking up late in the morning he hissed holding his waist for a second, he looked at his husband who was still sleeping soundly, rubbing his eyes he pulled his naked aching body to have a shower, yesterday events are still playing in his head, he slid back to the wall crying under the shower, what mistake have I done? You are punishing me with your cold self, enduring the pain he complete taking his shower walking out he slipped into new pair of light shade white tshirt and dark Jean, looking into the mirror his eyes are swollen lightly, he combed his hair quickly closing the door behind he walked down to the hallway, he took his turn to the restaurant side feeling all hungry and tired he took a plate looking at the dishes he decides he wanted to have some light breakfast to have some energy, after filling his plate with one bread omelette, two pieces of pan cakes, he took his seat lazily, trying to eat his breakfast instead he took a glass of water to sip, he was becoming weak towards him husband how much he try to understand him, he was enduring all thinking his husband was working hard all on his own, but his husband was pushing him to the corner making him cry again, on their anniversary day too he endure with all his strength chanting the words that his husband was working hard so he does not have time to spend, he endure everything thinking in all positive ways but soon today he was scolding himself again for putting more trust in his husband, he heard all sought of things from his husband friend andrew whatever it may be regarding from his ex girlfriend to his lost patient, his forth never said anything about him, he always acting he was fine but inside he was stressing up and ended up drinking totally which is what ming is hating, he does not want his husband to suffer all alone on his own, he wanted him to share his stories , stress , struggles, work but what ming observed is his husband is not an open type to Express himself, his husband cannot Express himself well.

After having his breakfast and English tea to refresh himself, he took another order of breakfast for his husband, along with hangover soup.

Placing the tray on the table the server took his leave, ming closed the door behind and sat at his husband side who was still sleeping giving a light snore, saying he was really tired.

Ming glancing to his husband face which was bolted due to heavy drinking, he slowly moved his head closer to the cheeks caressing them, moving back the hair bags covering the forehead he thinks my husband face is the most handsome face in this world, forth stirred slightly, ming retrieved his hand back Sitting to his own.

Forth was rubbing his eyes he felt like his head was beaten with a hammer, he sat up holding his hair into his fingers.

Looking at his husband being in pain he said calmly without having any expression on his face "drink that soup."

Forth glance to ming with his bright smile he hug ming waist resting his head on the shoulder as ming sat close to him.

Removing the hands around his waist he said: "Get up and brush your teeth P'forth you can drink some soup."

"Alright! Why you are nagging? Let me hug you for a minute."

He sat silently, letting his husband do whatever he wants.

Forth was smelling his hair and neck with romantic whispering in ming ear "when you shower, you smell so fresh." Placing his nose tip further into the hair he is smelling still "aah!! Sweetheart you smell so nice."

As forth breath was tickling him "phee it tickles, comes on..le..ave me..aHaha hahah phee..Haha pheee.nooo"

Forth pulled him underneath tickling him "sweetheart you look too fresh and tempting."

Listening to his forth speaking to him normally, teasing him as usually like he always do in the morning, last night his phee was totally different there is no sweetness in his voice nor soft touch all he felt like he was moaning under a husband to fulfil the requirement as a wife, suddenly his eyes went wet again, he really hate himself for not controlling his emotions, and letting them fall easily in the form of tears..