19.Morning,afternoon,night🔞

Warning: mature content

It was winter on December 10th 2014, two naked bodies wrapped onto each other, a thick hand wrapped around another man waist he gave a moan before waking up to chill winter but strangely he felt warm, in his husband hands, he turned under the hand with a pain expression, he was looking to his husband face dearly his eyes were smiling unknowingly these are my best days phee, I am afraid a lot to get married at first, but now my heart is at ease, I am not afraid of my father anymore, thank you for being such a warm person, I never thought in my life that I will have such a hot, sweet, handsome husband, ming pecked forth lips saying "dear husband, its time to wake up."

Forth moaned and arched his limbs and immediately hugged ming body squealing voice and squeezing ming like a plush toy "aww!! Its too cold, I want to have some warmth."

Ming lips curved into smile and strokes forth hair "now wake up na p'forth."

Forth open his eyes pecking ming forehead "you are not a morning person, why did you wake up early?"

Ming pout his lips "I woke up in the middle of the night, and could not get back to my sleep."

Forth got worried looking to ming eyes "why? Did you have any nightmares!"

Ming shook his head as yes saying "yes a sweet nightmare of my husband making love to me.".

Forth pulled ming under who was smiling hard beneath his husband tickles "hahaha..phee..stop..st.op"

Forth was listening to the beautiful laughs he silde his back beside ming pulling him on his hand "do you want to sleep for some time."

"Can I do that, you might be getting late phee."

Forth held ming head on his broad chest "I can skip my exercise for one day no problem, have some sleep."

Ming closed his eyelids wrapping his hand around forth abdomen he attached his body close to him..

After one hour, forth got up slowly supporting ming head on a pillow, he pecked the sleeping forehead and walked to bathroom he prepared lukewarm water in tub, he came to ming, removed the blanket and took ming into his arms

"P' forth what.."

"Let's have a warm bath, your moaning in your sleep."

They both settled in the tub forth was massaging ming shoulders

"Ahh..phee it's nice.."

"Does that hurt sweetheart."

" No, phee just a little soreness, now I am fine na.."

Forth was nuzzling his nose at ming neck tickling the wet fair skin with his hot breath

"ahh ...phee st.op.st.p ."

Then why you are moaning..

Ming teasing hands went to forth member holding the dead soft penis and massaging it become alive..

"ahh..sweet heart..ah ah.."

Ming positioning himself sitting on the muscled penis folded his legs around forth waist, he pushed his body lazily to front and slowly nibbled on the ear gently he whisper, " I want you in my husband."

Forth moaned at gentle nibbling on his ear and ming nuzzling mouth on his neck he slightly raised ming hips up made his position to enter into the anus..

His highly coiled spiral muscular crock was piercing the tight whole, forth arched his back in pleasure groaning while his member was pushing into the tight whole "ohh...ahg..sweet..your tightness making me crazy."