90.Desired love

Warning: Mature content, involving tattoos and mature language are involved please skip the chapter if you don't like to read.

I felt difficult to write this chapter I researched a lot I explored through the internet about tattoos and mental suffering of victims and I choose to write this mature content according to the story plot. it took me a week to write this, I contemplated a lot before writing this stuff and I thought its adaptable to the plot or characters and it's necessary because its only way for the victim to get freed from nightmares because in this case, the victim suffered a severe case of abuse so I learned the severity of abuse will cause a severe impact on victims and victim to suffer from dark thoughts of angst and having nightmares, I learned that these healing tattoos are mostly used to cover the scars and each tattoo have beautiful meanings like re-birth, feeling alive, joy, happiness, freedom to live. and many more different meanings so mostly the abused victims use tattoos on skin for their mental treatment and for their own life resolution, tattoo piercings hurts and causes a lot of pain too, it is not easy to have a permanent tattoo. mostly victims replace their hurt and pain with meaningful tattoos whenever they look at their scars they can see the tattoo covering the scar with a meaning so that they can feel positive and live again, so its their resolution.

okay, I am talking more, please go ahead... 

Ming was in his Forth lap they both were kissing since last a second "P'Forth I miss you,"

"ahh.." Forth moaned as Ming tongue was deep rooting him he carefully slip Ming to bed without breaking their kiss, after the night of birthday they missed each other for a month and as soon as Forth came home and took a bath they both had dinner and were having alone time in their bedroom, just then when the air was getting tick Ming lapped onto Forth he allowed him to sit carefully on his lap by side ways and they started moulding their lips in firing passion

He caressed sleeping Ming hairs asking him to look into his eyes "relax,"

He immediately cooed for Forth coaxing he pleaded "please do it..now,"

He smirked as one hand passed under the lose tee landing over the stomach he gasped with a shutter "Fr-Forth"

"yes sweet heart," his whisper pleased Ming's ear realising a moan of how Forth was pleasing him

"I miss you so much" Forth purred into his husband neck with fingers curling on the small baby bump, Ming is getting tortured with Forth being so slow he is filling Ming nerves with loves essences of Forth

"make it fast, husband," he asked with trembling eyes and throat moving up and down he lips quivering with Forth tracing them like a feather

"sit up," he asked

He allowed Ming to sit up but he stopped Forth undoing his tee he looks nervous and shy he is stopping Forth fingers, Forth hissed demanding Ming to let him but Ming shook his head Forth cupped his cheeks "you're beautiful, I don't want to miss this beauty"

Tears pooled in his eyes. He knew his husband is being normal and as usually he is praising Ming curves are beautiful but he is not confident on himself

"Ming" Forth got worried he held Ming soft cheeks he looking into those wet eyes "I promise you will be back to normal after delivery"

"really"

"trust me" he asked giving love eyes to Ming

Seeing those eyes his lips broke into a tearful smile he is so glad Forth making him feel confident