38.Fear Street 1994

The sapphics finally got a big budget horror film trilogy and it didn't take me long to totally fall in love with it

The sapphics finally got a big budget horror film trilogy and it didn't take me long to totally fall in love with it. Based on R.L. Stine's book series the first part takes place in the 90s.

The film has given me a newfound love for slasher films. Being the perfect of 90s nostalgia and queer drama has made it my go to horror film. Though it has a layer of fantasy along the slasher tale but that just makes it better.

Sam and Deena are recently broken up exes but it's obvious that they still love each other. I even fell in love with the straight characters like Kate and Simon even though they were used as a sacrificial lamb in the end and it really hurt me to see them die.

Even if you aren't watching it for the gays you're definitely gonna stay for the plot, there's obviously gonna be gore or violence since it's a horror film but it's definitely the best horror trilogy to ever exist (Definitely better than the 'Conjuring' trilogy)

Though the condition of our gays isn't the best at the end of the movie since one of them is possessed and one of them is stabbed but their story definitely doesn't end since it's only the first part of the trilogy.